Maggie Valley 2021

I've never attended a TT function but it sounds like fun and I love Maggie Valley. Checking the calendar to see if we could make it. Any suggestions for accommodations? Last time I went to MV we stayed in Townsend, Tn and rode to MV.

Bill

I've never attended a TT function but it sounds like fun and I love Maggie Valley. Checking the calendar to see if we could make it. Any suggestions for accommodations? Last time I went to MV we stayed in Townsend, Tn and rode to MV.

Bill

Most stay at our host, the Maggie Valley Best Western. We get really great rates. Those with Toy Haulers stay at the campgrounds near the BW. Some arrive Monday evening and leave Friday am.

The first ride starts at 10-11 Tues. morning, and a group cook out at 6pm Tues. We have at least one organized ride each day. Our evenings involve rocking chairs, tall tales and your favorite beverages.

Most stay at our host, the Maggie Valley Best Western. We get really great rates. Those with Toy Haulers stay at the campgrounds near the BW. Some arrive Monday evening and leave Friday am.

The first ride starts at 10-11 Tues. morning, and a group cook out at 6pm Tues. We have at least one organized ride each day. Our evenings involve rocking chairs, tall tales and your favorite beverages.

Once I see if we can attend I'll reach out and volunteer if help is needed. Is the BW taking reservations now using our group's name?

Bill

Once I see if we can attend I'll reach out and volunteer if help is needed. Is the BW taking reservations now using our group's name?

Bill

Bill, stay tuned. Randy (Zook) will call the Best Western here soon and get our rates set for the rooms. Then the info will be posted on here and a registration page will be posted so we have a good idea how many and who is planning to attend...

Doug

maggey valley run

Bill

Stay at BW in Mv great rates are for TT people and great night talks and gatherings

:clapping::clapping:

Anyone here from Ohio going to Maggie Valley this year?

Just curious, is anyone from Ohio going down to Maggie Valley for this years get together? Trying to make arrangements so my wife won't worry about me traveling by myself. I am (or will be by then) 71 years old and have diabetes so she worries a lot about me but I loved my last trip to Maggie Valley and I so enjoy this group I thought I'd go this year since last year was a bust for me. Let me know if there is anyone interested in letting me tag along. Appreciate it!

TwoBye

Brad, I live in Northern KY just south of Cincinnati and am planning on going to MV. I will be 72 by then and also fight diabetes. We could meet up and travel together from NKY to MV. This will be my first time with TT in MV. I've been to MV with my riding group and really enjoyed it when we were visiting Townsend, TN. Please feel free to call me; 859-393-6675.

Regards;

Bill

Brad, I live in Northern KY just south of Cincinnati and am planning on going to MV. I will be 72 by then and also fight diabetes. We could meet up and travel together from NKY to MV. This will be my first time with TT in MV. I've been to MV with my riding group and really enjoyed it when we were visiting Townsend, TN. Please feel free to call me; 859-393-6675.

Regards;

Bill

Bill, can you shoot me an email (bpnoble@att.net) so we can continue this conversation without taking up room in this forum? I would appreciate it very much. Thanks and we'll talk soon.

Brad (TwoBye)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackslapper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackslapper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png