May 4, 2021
Lakeland
Just joined this morning. I live in Lakeland , Florida. I just purchased a used 2012 Honda GL1800 Sturgis R18. I also have a 2012 Goldwing. I am new to forums and have never posted on any forums to date. I will have to find my way around. I am interested to find out if any members ride Sturgis R18's. I will mostly lurk !!! Thank you.

Geezer863

New Guy here

After 40 + years on two wheels , I finally bought my first Trike! All in on a 2021 HD TriGlide in Snake Venom. Already put 1500 miles on her, changed all lights to Custom Dynamics LED , seat changed to HD Hammock Seat, had some Xpel paint protection film installed on fairing and fenders, got the airfoil luggage rack with LED on it and swapped out the floorboard insert to the Kuryakyns that imitate the Streamliner collection. So far liking the feel of three but suspension is lacking in New Orleans potholes ( craters). Feels really good on the interstate though!! Looking forward to more mods and miles! Still hanging on to the 2017 highly modified Flhxs for a bit until I truly decide I am ALL in to 3 wheels. Found this site by accident and saw lots of good stuff so I joined up. Looking forward to seeing thoughts, opinions and advice here.

Laissez les bon temps roulez!!!

Welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania stop by often and check in with us. Great group of Wingers here Great people willing to help you get acquainted.:good: Travel safe Fred

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png