The speakers on my 07 Hannigan Trike are original... did some digging and polk audio seems the way to go...so got my speakers,,, now how to remove the old ones and install the new ones.....more diggin.... saw lots of videos, and read lots of instructions....turns out that the rear speakers on 06-to possibly 10... 07 for sure are not hard to get to.

Most of the instructions involved removing lots of screws and parts....not! the rear speaker covers only have clips and plastic bits that lock into the rest... the way I found was to grasp the bottom of the speaker housing and gently pull out (away from the trunk towards the front of the bike. then on the inner part there is a plastic tab that must be gently depressed... viola the cover comes out and up....no screws.....The Db-501s don't require any surgery, just the 651s

exept for the ones holding the speaker in place... I used Polk DB 501s... a bit smaller but no distortion at full volume.....I used the fader to eliminate the front speakers....those are Polk DB-651s.... had to modify the speakers a bit... but not the bike....wow! what a difference a set of speakers makes....