Maggie Valley 2021 Info & Signup Page

I just got off the phone with Randy.

We are running into bike problems. Parts can not get here in time. We thought about coming without the bike but the $$ for travel would be better spent on parts. It has over 100,000 miles and this is the only time it's let us down, I guess it needed a rest.

Johnny B has a Cherolla and Dragon ride, Marc has a route and I sent Ed two rides. With Randy coming, I think you will be in good shape.

We will miss you guys! It was a pleasure being your Ride Caption all these years.

See you next year

Jan & John

Was looking forward to meeting you. Sorry for the troubles. Maybe next year. Bill

Becky and I have decided not to come down to Maggie Valley this year. She has struggled with too many heath problems this year and is still in a cast from her broken ankle so she isn't able to ride anyways. She just don't need to be to traveling too far from home right now. And we are also still dealing with my Mother's recovery from her fall down a flight of stairs which is keeping us all busy being there for her.

Everybody have fun and we will look forward to next year.

I've been wondering for a while if you guys were going to cnx. Sadly you are. You are supposed to take better care of Becky than that! We'll hoist one for you folks and look forward to seeing you next year.

I just got off the phone with Randy.

We are running into bike problems. Parts can not get here in time. We thought about coming without the bike but the $$ for travel would be better spent on parts. It has over 100,000 miles and this is the only time it's let us down, I guess it needed a rest.

Johnny B has a Cherolla and Dragon ride, Marc has a route and I sent Ed two rides. With Randy coming, I think you will be in good shape.

We will miss you guys! It was a pleasure being your Ride Caption all these years.

See you next year

Jan & John

We're going to miss both of you too! Take good care of each other until we gather again.

Looks like Amy and I are going to be Out this year, had really looked forward to getting to meet more of the Gang.

After our trip to see my Sis in MD; Amy has had continuing issues with Leg Pain Due to Poor Blood Circulation. Have a Procedure to correct this scheduled for this month just too late for the Maggie Valley Trip.

She wont be able to travel too far from home right now. Even after the procedure it maybe a month before she will be back to long travel.

Hope Everybody Has FUN for Us; We will just look forward to next year.

Sorry to hear this Will, Amy is more important than swapping lies with the likes of us, lol. See you next year for sure.

I checked the Trike out yesterday and retorqued the lugs because I recently flushed the brakes and had the wheels off, I'm looking forward to meeting everyone see ya soon.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png