BIC Trikes

Bouncer

50+ Posts
May 16, 2021
Milwaukee, Wi, USA
Never thought I'd like or get an outrigged trike kit until I found this and had one installed on my bike. BIC Trikes - YouTube

The kit does not sit lower then your frame and you can remove it in 10 minutes with 4 bolts and be back to 2 wheels.

13" boat trailer rims and tires I supplied but the company does offer their own wheel packages.

Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• IMG_0004.JPG
    IMG_0004.JPG
    899.6 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_0001 (1).jpg
    IMG_0001 (1).jpg
    856.9 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_0002 (1).jpg
    IMG_0002 (1).jpg
    851 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0003.JPG
    IMG_0003.JPG
    773.5 KB · Views: 134
Not bad at all........ThumbUp.......

The only thing i would change is paint the rear fenders Red with black flames to match the front fender...

How do I like it ?

Looks good Jeff. The real question is how do you like it?

So far, I like it a lot !

The whole kit weights about 250 pounds. I don't notice any performance difference. It turns easier then a factory trike.

It has it's own suspension. Tracks nice and straight. It doesn't bounce or shake. Still easy to get in the bags. The fenders are solid. You can sit or stand on them.

It will lift a wheel on aggressive turns. I went 56" wide because I wanted it to fit inside my enclosed trailer. The normal kit for this size bike is 60". The owner of BIC Trikes states the wheel will not lift with the 60" kit.

As far as paint work, YES, BUT, I'm going to put it thru the paces first. Once I get a solid year of trouble free operation, the fenders will get a matching paint job.

I like it. It fits the bike and matches well. I just put a kit on my bike and like you I haven’t painted the fenders yet either. Best to get used to those fenders sticking out before putting any paint on them. Good luck with your ride.

:wave4:That rig looks really great! I am presently riding a Voyager, and find that ground clearance is pretty low. This BIC unit has grabbed my interest. I would sure be interested in your evaluation at 6-12 months. Enjoy your new ride - but watch that wide rear end at the gas pumps (experience speaks).

Ran great all summer. No problems whatsoever.

Took is to Sturgis. Had a blast. Stopped at Black Hills Harley, got interested in a 2017 Tri Glide they had with 10,000 miles.

They offered me 17 grand for my 2010 ! Even though I loved my bike, I couldn't turn that down.

Time to let someone else enjoy it. By the way, they liked the wheel kit too and were quite intrigued that it did not drop the frame height.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawntucker

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawntucker
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png