Insurance Renewal Cost

Baldy_54

1750+ Posts
Dec 18, 2010
MD
I am not up to speed as to where this should be posted. My 05 Honda Lehman Trike is due for renewal insurance. I was forced to go to Dairyland last year when my agency went out of business or were bought out, not sure which. My renewal is $455.20 is that in the ballpark? Or are there better rates elsewhere? Thanks

I am not up to speed as to where this should be posted. My 05 Honda Lehman Trike is due for renewal insurance. I was forced to go to Dairyland last year when my agency went out of business or were bought out, not sure which. My renewal is $455.20 is that in the ballpark? Or are there better rates elsewhere? Thanks

Bill you have to compare apples to apples you have to see what coverage you want and that’s how you price it just to say your insurance is $455 doesn’t mean anything you might have full coverage or you might not have enough coverage🤔...

Thanks Bob, I think it is full coverage. 100k/300k comp and coll up to 60k, optional equipt 5k, roadside and trip interuption, uninsured 100k/300k

Most, it not all, insurance companies treat trike conversion kits as "accessories". Get in touch with Jim Palmer to see if he is licensed in your state. If he is, give him the full details of your current policy. I did that this last year and he responded with 3 different options along with recommendations for coverage. I got better coverage and saved a ton of money. My contact with him was entirely on-line by email. Good luck..... Jim

Thanks Jim, I tried doing it on-line and for some reason I got going in circles with select how many red lights or how many intersection are there in the photos. Finally gave up, I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to Computers and Cell Phones. Will try to contact him on the phone and see what he can do for me. About the only thing that I am pretty good at is typing. Not the grammar and punctuation though.

Jim is great to deal with. I had great coverage with Dairyland from Jim. Renewal came around & they raised the price $50.( NO CLAIMS) Called Jim & he hooked me up with Allstate w/ same coverage. If they raise at renewal will have Jim search again. He always returns calls.

I was so happy with him I switched all insurances to him at great coverage & better rates. Tried doing it myself before Jim & like you went in circles.

I also highly recommend Jim. He saved me a bunch on insurance for my trike. Unfortunately he could not better my renewal for my homeowners . . . but not for lack of trying. Like all good independent agents he quotes multiple carriers to see who has the best coverage and premium for each customer as each quote is unique.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png