power brake assist

this would be a subject I would be interested in also

I am also interested in Power steering or Steering assist

• Thanks
Reactions: Ico
power steering triptrike

Hello, i'm also looking for power steering. Have some information more ?

Hellothe only one I found is Triptrike.I contacted them and they did not inspire me with confidence... I am also surprised to find no opinion, favorable or not, on their product.I just bought a 2015 TG, which I had adapted to my handicap, amputation of the left arm..., with a Rekluse clutch and a transfer from the left stalk to the right.installing the Triptrike power steering is obviously the right solution for me, but it still has to be serious...

Hellothe only one I found is Triptrike.I contacted them and they did not inspire me with confidence... I am also surprised to find no opinion, favorable or not, on their product.I just bought a 2015 TG, which I had adapted to my handicap, amputation of the left arm..., with a Rekluse clutch and a transfer from the left stalk to the right.installing the Triptrike power steering is obviously the right solution for me, but it still has to be serious...

what is your setup now??

with the right setup it should not be hard to steer..

btw i did check out the above mentioned power steering... and while i have no 1st hand use..... personally if it was my only choice i would stop riding!!!! if there is a panic situation and rider cant steer on their own....... you can see the rest!!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png