Our little trip

Zammy

20500+ Posts
Jan 15, 2015
W. Florida
We're up in Ohio visiting our daughter and son-in-law for a week, it doesn't look like we're going to get any riding in. It's been raining in the morning, usually afternoon and right around supper too, gah!!!

eIuZiCNw_o.jpg

I was looking forward to riding his Concourse but not on wet roads.

3VBCLqWx_o.jpg

This is his racing bike, a KTM300. I can't even sit on it, he's a 6 footer so I can't even reach the ground, lol. He's still racing occasionally at age 55, I got out of it in my 30's, so good for him.

TlP4NaBU_o.jpg

More to come soon.

Not much going on today, we needed to visit a couple of cemetaries for mine and Jo Anns parents, cleaning up the sites and putting fresh flowers out,it's been 2 years since we were here. We did make a stop at the local HD dealership, they have added their own micro brewery, some pinball machines, it was really nice.

e6WdcZA0_o.jpg

KoMh63X8_o.jpg

Not much going on up here north of Chicago, weather is good but with both our daughter and son-in-law working, we've just been chilling. Maybe heading to a bike night tonight if the weather holds. Cooking some steak on the grill tonight with veggies from their garden.

We made it home, a little weary but safe and sound. Stayed in a couple of crappy motels on the way, very spotty wi-fi, no breakfast options due to covid, I think they were just being cheap. Anyway, we had had a great time being with our daughters and their hubbies. Also got to be with our grandson who just graduated college, he's home with mom & dad for a couple of months deciding whether to pursue academia or do his post Dr work for 2 years, big decision for the young man.

Looks like lots to catch up on, see you all later.

We made it home, a little weary but safe and sound. Stayed in a couple of crappy motels on the way, very spotty wi-fi, no breakfast options due to covid, I think they were just being cheap. Anyway, we had had a great time being with our daughters and their hubbies. Also got to be with our grandson who just graduated college, he's home with mom & dad for a couple of months deciding whether to pursue academia or do his post Dr work for 2 years, big decision for the young man.

Looks like lots to catch up on, see you all later.

Glad you had a good trip. Cya next month in MV

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png