Should I be scared off buying a Victory Vision CrossBow Trike due to lack of parts??

Feb 28, 2016
Suffolk, VA
Should I be scared off buying a Victory Vision CrossBow Trike due to lack of parts??

Hello, I'm new to this Forum. I'm looking at a low mileage Victory Vision Crossbow Trike and am concerned that the Victory is discontinued and it appears really hard to get Lehman Trike parts. More concerned with Lehman since it is in limbo from what I've read. I like the look but they are only a little cheaper than a Goldwing and I'd hate to need a Trike Kit part in a couple years and not be able to find it. Any advice?

Hello, I'm new to this Forum. I'm looking at a low mileage Victory Vision Crossbow Trike and am concerned that the Victory is discontinued and it appears really hard to get Lehman Trike parts. More concerned with Lehman since it is in limbo from what I've read. I like the look but they are only a little cheaper than a Goldwing and I'd hate to need a Trike Kit part in a couple years and not be able to find it. Any advice?

Dan welcome to Trike Talk👍👍..As far as The victory part of the trike not to worry Polaris promise to support them part wise for ten years after they stopped production I had a victory Gunner And they sent me a letter to that effect…But with Lehman I have no idea….

Dan If the money is NOT a large difference to justify the chance on finding a Lehman part (should you need one) Champion who bought the rights to the company I would bet are going to be more Champion then Lehman. I would go with a Wing. Also even though Polaris says they will support the Victory for 10 years they already have been out of business for 4 years +. So parts start to become iffy on down the line.

If the price is right it might be worth the risk. Your money your call.

Welcome aboard

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png