by by left wheel

Aug 24, 2021
Fayetteville
I am new to this site, i bought a 2013 Tri-Glide a few months ago and got a great deal on it. only 1,563 miles on it and in mint condition; like it was right off the factory floor. fun learning to ride it as these are different from two-wheel bikes, but I am getting used to it. it rides like a brick, every bump and crack in the road I feel from the back suspension so I know I am in need of switching that suspension out.

SGM TK

Tim........Welcome To Trike-Talk...........:wave4:...

First thing to do is bring the PSI In the rear tires down to 22 PSI..

rhino, is correct with this statement , I thought just lowering PSI down would not do a thing to make my trike more comfy............I WAS WRONG, my trike rides much smooth'rrr now..

Listen to rhino, he speaks the truth, he know what he is talking about...:hooray:

Ronnie

Welcome Tim, I have 1 2013 TRI and suggest you go to the DK trike parts web page, one of our sponsors. They have a lot of information posted on ride improvement.

I have coil over shocks, lift kit 22 lbs of rear tire air pressure and a rake kit from CUT-N-SHOOT It is a whole different bike. 62k miles and the mods worth every penny to do.

Ride safe congrats on the NEW 2013. The 2013 is the last year before Harley starting putting all the fancy rider mods. on.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johear65

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johear65
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png