Hello from the great state of Wisconsin USA!

I'm an experienced 2 wheel rider with 30+ years in the saddle. Over the past few years I've starting experiencing some issues riding the 2 wheels mainly due to some physical problems caused by age and the work I'm nearly done with. This past week while enjoying the annual Tomahawk WI fall ride I visited one of the Harley dealers and found a beautiful 2014 Tri Glide. It was like it was meant to be, I'd been considering a Road Smith trike kit for my 2012 Road Glide Ultra but the price of the Tri Glide with my trade in I will spend less than putting a trike kit on my current bike.

I rode a 2009 Tri Glide out in Sturgis shortly after they came out with them. I was okay with it, a bit strange not leaning in the corners but figured when the time came I would move over to one. That time has come. I find the 2014 seems to handle nicer than what I remember from riding the 2009, I was told there was an upgrade with the frame and suspension in the 2014 model year along with the Rushmore package.

So I have one last 200 mile trip to take with the Road Glide to go and pick up my new to me Tri Glide which I will get to take that 200 mile journey back home some time this coming week. I'm looking forward to being able to keep on riding, now with 3 wheels.

I'm an experienced 2 wheel rider with 30+ years in the saddle. Over the past few years I've starting experiencing some issues riding the 2 wheels mainly due to some physical problems caused by age and the work I'm nearly done with. This past week while enjoying the annual Tomahawk WI fall ride I visited one of the Harley dealers and found a beautiful 2014 Tri Glide. It was like it was meant to be, I'd been considering a Road Smith trike kit for my 2012 Road Glide Ultra but the price of the Tri Glide with my trade in I will spend less than putting a trike kit on my current bike. I rode a 2009 Tri Glide out in Sturgis shortly after they came out with them. I was okay with it, a bit strange not leaning in the corners but figured when the time came I would move over to one. That time has come. I find the 2014 seems to handle nicer than what I remember from riding the 2009, I was told there was an upgrade with the frame and suspension in the 2014 model year along with the Rushmore package. So I have one last 200 mile trip to take with the Road Glide to go an pick up my new to me Tri Glide which I will get to take that 200 mile journey back home some time this coming week. I'm looking forward to being able to keep on riding, now with 3 wheels.

Mark.......Welcome To Trike-Talk.........:wave4:...

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png