Old Biker, about to be new Triker

Hi, I'm really Steve. I live in Santa Clarita, Ca. Been on 2 wheels since my first Triumph in 1962. Currently on an 08 Harley E-Glide. Wife changed over from 2 wheels to 3 in '09 after chemotherapy left her hands and feet numb. I'm about to convert after open heart surgery. Just not ready to give up the wind in the hair, bugs in the teeth and my balance and leg strength just aren't what they used to be. HER new 2011 Merlot/black Harley Tri-Glide will be delivered Wednesday or Thursday, I'll inherit her 09 Tri-Glide.

I'm 65, been retired from AT&T for 10 years. We live in So Cal, and have a house on the Colorado River in Arizona. We currently have 5 Harleys, but if negotiations go as planned 3 bikes will 'go away. Keeping a very custom Sportie so I can blast through the canyons if I get the urge.

I'll probably lurk around for a while, see how the board runs, besides I won't be an official 3 wheeler for another week.

Welcome to TT bro :) What part of the River you located on? We`re in Bullhead CIty, Az across from Laughlin, Nv

Small world! We have a house in East Shores Villas, (behind Terrible Herbst). It is our 3rd vacation house in Bullhead. We had a condo at the end of Hancock, sold it and bought a house in East Shores, then bought a bigger one in the same development.

See you in 3 weeks for the River Run!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Astro5150

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Astro5150
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png