One Problem Solved

Ol' Man Jeb

1750+ Posts
Sep 8, 2013
Bettendorf, Ia
So, we have this dilemma in this country, that businesses, large and small are in a hiring frenzy and nobody wants to work. Biden has solved the problem by allowing Afghans and Haitians into our country. Problem is, the home grown slackers will be the first to complain the foreigners are taking the jobs the slackers didn't want in the first place. Only in America

Keep giving them free money and they'll never go back to work. Jobs need to be filled and someone will fill it and the slackers cannot complain and point fingers at others. Stupid rules are going to create more unemployment, you need a jab or a swab stuck up your nose in order to hold a job here and because of this senseless mandate by dumbazz the whole country is on a downhill slide. Americans who want to work should start class action law suits (if they haven't already) and say "Take this jab and shove it".

A few months ago I was on my way to the doctor's office and I see a sign tied to a fence around a construction site for a new Hamburger joint (IN N OUT) Hiring Salary $16.00 to $18.50 an Hour. Last week I went by the same place and the sign was still there but the pay was different. Now Hiring Salary $18.00 to $20.50 per hour.

Keep giving them free money and they'll never go back to work. Jobs need to be filled and someone will fill it and the slackers cannot complain and point fingers at others. Stupid rules are going to create more unemployment, you need a jab or a swab stuck up your nose in order to hold a job here and because of this senseless mandate by dumbazz the whole country is on a downhill slide. Americans who want to work should start class action law suits (if they haven't already) and say "Take this jab and shove it".

:clapping:

Good morning all, the manufacturing plants in this area are all looking for help most of them are offering some sort of sign on bonus. I've heard of anywhere from $500 to as high as $25K for RN's. What do you think the hard working dedicated people who have stayed on the job for years think about this?

Same here,help wanted signs for every field. Our local Denny's closes at 2

pm can't get people according to server I asked. Some local fast food places aren't open all day either.

What do you think the hard working dedicated people who have stayed on the job for years think about this?

Those dedicated people might wonder if America will ever recover from the stupidity of the democrats? The dems are all about having everybody under government control, freedom be damned.

PC

Good morning all, the manufacturing plants in this area are all looking for help most of them are offering some sort of sign on bonus. I've heard of anywhere from $500 to as high as $25K for RN's. What do you think the hard working dedicated people who have stayed on the job for years think about this?

I don't know what the hard workers think.....But i willing to bet the freeloaders think they the working stiffs are Suckers with a capital ''S''..........

Help wanted signs at many places here in TX. Many of the fast food places have drive thru only as they cannot find counter help. Sonic cannot find car hops at many locations.

Help wanted signs at many places here in TX. Many of the fast food places have drive thru only as they cannot find counter help. Sonic cannot find car hops at many locations.

I haven’t sat indoors at a fast food restaurant in over 10 years they don’t need that it’s just a waste of time and resources better off if they had double drive-though windows…

IE : Drive though on both sides of the building..

Just fo you ...............

beer+barn+1-07-08.jpg
:clapping:

Today I was stopped at a red light and there was a beggar on the corner with a sign telling about his down and out situation. Ironically, he was begging for money on a corner in front of a fast food restaurant that had a big help wanted sign in the window..... Jim

Today I was stopped at a red light and there was a beggar on the corner with a sign telling about his down and out situation. Ironically, he was begging for money on a corner in front of a fast food restaurant that had a big help wanted sign in the window..... Jim

I had one the other day ask me for money at a light told him the same thing walk down this road theres 50 jobs in 1 mile he say he can not worked he was disabled . Get a Job

Can't find work my ass .............

That is so much bs. The majority simply don't want to work a structured job. They can make more by panhandling. Their medical is free, income not taxable, so why bother. I've noticed that a lot of the women beggars with children have disappeared now that the schools have reopened. We never really had this issue till the lib cities allowed it to happen. All one need do is look at the issues in Austin, TX

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoneRider

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoneRider
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png