All of a sudden no front speakers!!

I'm glad this worked out for you. Sometimes simple things can create thoughts of bad stuff happening. Happens to most of us. I know you have a lot on your plate right now and this is just a little thing to that you were able to eliminate. Good luck..... Jim

The best way to become familiar with all components is setting on trike and using owners manual to get a better idea on what and where everything is and how it works. :wave4:

Yes I know. Sad thing is I've owned this particular trike/trailer for about 6 1/2 years now. I have 'ran' thru the electrical wiring multiple times as it has an abundance of lights and widgets. But just never spent any time on the built-in controls. One of my MANY shortcomings I would say. Thanks,

Yes I know. Sad thing is I've owned this particular trike/trailer for about 6 1/2 years now. I have 'ran' thru the electrical wiring multiple times as it has an abundance of lights and widgets. But just never spent any time on the built-in controls. One of my MANY shortcomings I would say. Thanks,

I can read all 80 or so pages in the Harleys boom box manual....And if i don't frequently use those features ....Its all forgotten, And then its back to the manual..:gah:.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiscopicker

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiscopicker
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png