Sig P365 Romeo Xl or Kimber Micro 9 STG

MikeyTX

Dead animals deserve balloons...
Gold Member
I have both. I want to cut down to one EDC. I'm truly torn as I like both pistols. The Kimber stays in the car within reach. Locked out of sight in the center console when I exit. The P365 XL stays holstered. It has the 15 rd mag vs the 7 rd of the Kimber. The Kimber being a single stack is a skosh lighter and will w/o issue, fit in my right rear jeans pocket on the rare occasion that I do not carry the Sig. It is a true pocket pistol. Conversely, the advantage of the Sig is the 12 rd basic mag along with the ability to carry a 15 rd mag full time. This eliminates the need to carry if I so choose, a spare mag. I would need to do so with the Kimber to equal the Sig's capacity. So, for those that EDC, which on would you keep ?

LOL, damn Michael, I would keep them both. I like the 365 for the double stack and the Kimber for it's size. I guess it depends on your outfit for the day, cold, chilly, hot, just right, shirt out, coat on, etc. Certainly a tough choice, good luck.

:laugh: That is the problem. I really do like both. I know damn good and well I'll be mad at myself if I get rid of either. :(

Keep both. They kinda serve different purposes, anyway. If you only want one EDC, leave the other one on your night stand.

I have a pickup and a MINI Cooper. I drive whichever I'm in the mood for.

I am a fan of keeping both. I have a 365XL. Love this gun. Had a Romeo and took it off after I tried to get accustomed to it, dug into my side. I have looked at the 365X. Same frame as the 365Xl but the slide of a 365 with the cut out for a dot sight if desired. This is the best of both worlds. It took me a while to get the right holster, I finally settled on a tulster, been happy with that.

At one time I always left a pistol in the auto, with the auto thefts and break in, I only leave something if I can’t conceal carry into.

If I want to carry something that is almost totally hidden, I have a sig 238 in an inside tuck holster that cannot be seen.

It took a while to find a holster I was comfortable with. Tried IWB. Finally settled on a Bianchi belt slide. My t shirt allows for cc if I wish.

Back