Phone freeze alert

Sidecarbill

400+ Posts
Feb 5, 2015
Sussex nj usa
Anybody using one. I'm trying to find a low temp phone dialer. I saw one a while back, but of course I can't find it now. I don't want any wifi or internet. Has to call from a landline to a landline. I found one I could set the low temperature on. I need it to call at about 60 degrees. I can find them for 42 to 45 degrees preset. But that's not that useful to me,as I'm over two hours away. Pipes will be freezing before I can get there. Also has to work during power failure. Anybody? Just to be clear no cell service at the cabin.

I have a wireless alarm at my garage . No internet required . However it goes thru a alarm company . Look up “Tellafreeze” I think that might be the one you want :Shrug:

Thermalarm is another adjustable one . If you cut out the fixed sensor , and wire the adjustable one into the dialer box . After all , the sensors are just switches to activate the dialer box .

I have a wireless alarm at my garage . No internet required . However it goes thru a alarm company . Look up “Tellafreeze” I think that might be the one you want :Shrug:

Thermalarm is another adjustable one . If you cut out the fixed sensor , and wire the adjustable one into the dialer box . After all , the sensors are just switches to activate the dialer box .

Thanks Frank I looked up thermalarm nothing comes up.:Shrug:

Telefreeze looks good but what's a dialer box. Looked that up and only brings up the help I've fallen and I can't get up.:laugh: alarm callers.

At our club house we just shut the well pump off open all the valves and faucets..Drain the water pressure tank and the Cold water heater...And we are done that is till someone forgets the draining procedure..:gah:.

At our club house we just shut the well pump off open all the valves and faucets..Drain the water pressure tank and the Cold water heater...And we are done that is till someone forgets the draining procedure..:gah:.

Can't be doin that every weekend I go to the cabin. Lol. My house is the problem not the cabin.:)

Thanks Frank I looked up thermalarm nothing comes up.:Shrug:

Telefreeze looks good but what's a dialer box. Looked that up and only brings up the help I've fallen and I can't get up.:laugh: alarm callers.

The dialer box calls you when the temp is lower than the setting. Being most have a fixed setting , the thermalarm lll thermostat can be adjusted at your 60° temp , or higher .

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png