Need suggestions for bolt on trike kit

bokobob

Reaction score
I am 85 years old. I still ride but my kids are more than alarmed when the subject comes up....I am hoping to find a bolt-on trike kit (voyager, towpac, etc.,) with no particular preference...I would appreciate it if I received recommendations from "you folks" as to what one to buy..

I am not interested in conversions...I don't have deep enough pockets for that.

I have two bikes:

2008 Honda Rebel 250,

1996 Honda VLX Shadow, 600 cc.

The 96 fits me better...the 2008 is easier to handle as a two wheeler..

I will only be getting a bolt-on uniut for one of them.

Price is important, but not the main thing. I would not be installing it myself. No longer handy.

(I know longer have the Harley trike.)

Whatever bike I end up with a trike kit on it, the other bike will be sold...

Thank you for suggestions..

Bob you only really have one choice. The Honda 250 would be severely under powered even if you could find something that would fit.

Many thanks, Gorilla...

What I really suggest is look around for a used one that is all ready setup. I've seen Yamahas and Kawasaki's with low mileage with added wheels for a couple of grand because the demand is low. Sell what you have a get one taht is already done. Be a lot cheaper then finding one to fit what you have and having it installed

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png