Khrome Werks 2+2 narrow sweepers 300519

I hope so! I ordered based on recommendations from others on the site. Should arrive next week, so I'll know for sure then. :Shrug:

I suggest you call KhromeWerks to confirm. I installed them on my 2020 TG without having to use wiring extensions or cables. I did run wires externally. AFAIK their are no differences in the two model years except that the 21 has cable clutch. Last I heard H-D did not offer extended clutch cable so that might be only issue.

Clutch cable extensions for 2021-22 Tri Glides are available from a couple of aftermarket vendors,but cost around 115.00 for a 4" extension which seems pricey.

Why wouldn't the below work? Aren't "Tourers" with the batwing and TG similarly designed up front? Both have the upper and lower cables routed to the right side. :Shrug:

Picture1.png

Picture2.png

Has anyone fitted these to a 2021 TriGlide? All sites selling these say they don't fit but fit 2008 and up touring.

I have a 2021 tri glide and the dealer just installed the krome werks 2+2 narrow bars and heated grips. They did use part # 69200034 harness extnsn kit. Cost was about $37.00 for the kit. I also have papa's zook rake kit on the trike. Have about 14" of snow on ground now, so have not been able to ride.

I have a 2021 tri glide and the dealer just installed the krome werks 2+2 narrow bars and heated grips. They did use part # 69200034 harness extnsn kit. Cost was about $37.00 for the kit. I also have papa's zook rake kit on the trike. Have about 14" of snow on ground now, so have not been able to ride.

Looks like dealer didn't have to use a clutch cable extension and probably ran wires through bars resulting in harness kit.

:clapping:Bars arrived today! Guess what I will be doing this weekend!

"FirstTrike", Relieved to hear that a clutch extension wasn't necessary :D

Hey GTK!

Part # 300519 absolutely works on the '21 TG "without clutch, brake, or electrical extensions". Re-routing of lines is necessary but very doable. In this pic you can see a grommet of sorts that the clutch cable runs through and is tied to the handlebars.

20220122_154134_LI.jpg

Due to re-routing, I had to modify it since the cable no longer runs parallel to the bars in that area. Still have some buttoning up to do but here's a before and after pic. If you decide to do it yourself, just take your time and pre-think each move. You can do it! :D

20220122_124455.jpg

20220123_224536.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: GTK
Hey GTK!

Part # 300519 absolutely works on the '21 TG "without clutch, brake, or electrical extensions". Re-routing of lines is necessary but very doable. In this pic you can see a grommet of sorts that the clutch cable runs through and is tied to the handlebars.

View attachment 105788

Due to re-routing, I had to modify it since the cable no longer runs parallel to the bars in that area. Still have some buttoning up to do but here's a before and after pic. If you decide to do it yourself, just take your time and pre-think each move. You can do it! :D

View attachment 105789

View attachment 105790

I have the same bars on my'17. Sure make a positive difference in the ride and comfort. Put the mirrors high enough that I got rid of my mirror extenders.

I have the same bars on my'17. Sure make a positive difference in the ride and comfort. Put the mirrors high enough that I got rid of my mirror extenders.

Yeah, I thought about ditching the extenders, but I'll wait till I take it down the road and then make the decision. Can't wait to try out the bars. I definitely like the way they feel just sitting on it!

Hey GTK!

View attachment 105788

View attachment 105789

View attachment 105790

Dealer just installed the 2+2’s on my new 2021 Tri-Glide… while I haven’t had a chance to ride with them yet, just static, they not only feel great position wise, but I can turn the bars side to side with much less effort than the stock setup. Quite noticeable. …And my shoulders aren’t locked with arms fully extended anymore. Can’t wait to try em on the road.

Gotta ask, Jim… your phone holder… I like what I see! Who makes it? :LooksGreat:

I’m already not a big fan of that cubby hole on the right side of the batwing for phone use, and I haven’t even ridden it yet.

Gotta ask, Jim… your phone holder… I like what I see! Who makes it? :LooksGreat:

Thanks Ron! I like it myself :D. I have the Galaxy Note 9 with the UB Pro Supcase and it fits it perfectly. There is a locking feature that will not allow removal of the phone without unlocking the carrier first. Here's the Amazon link: Amazon.com: Bike Phone Holder, Motorcycle Phone Mount - Lamicall Bicycle Handlebar Cell Phone Clamp, Scooter Phone Clip for Phone 11 Pro Max, S9 and 4.7"- 6.8" Cellphone : Automotive

Jim

Installed the Khrome Werks Two Plus Two Narrows yesterday. Couldn't be happier. Also change the grips. I probably didn't need them but I used the wire extensions anyway. It just gives a little more room to work. I recommend the bars. I got mine from Amazon. If you can believe this I ordered them Sunday and they appeared on my door Tuesday.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png