Street Steed Finally Arrives in WI

Sep 3, 2008
WI
Our beautiful yellow Stallion arrived at 1AM on Sunday! We were thrilled, to say the least that Randy/Bazooka was able to pull this off sooner than we expected!! A BIG THANK-YOU RANDY! :)

We drove the Stallion around in the driveway and looked at EVERYTHING. Given the late hour we decided to forego the "maiden voyage" until daylight hours. We were thankful that our normally nippy October temperatures were scheduled to hit 78 degrees. We were both pretty excited and sleep sure didn't come easy!

By 8AM we were up and headed out with our new horse buggy. We stopped a mile from home to fill it up with gas and realized there was a big motorcycle event just starting across the street from the gas station. In the short time it took us to fill the gas tank there were at least 15 people milling around asking every question you can think of. One guy in full Harley garb laid right down on the cement and tried to peek underneath it. This was just a taste of what we'd experience each time we took it out.

We've had some funny comments from folks, lots of smiles and thumbs up from passing riders, and several people taking photos with cell phones.
Some of the comments........
-What is this?
-Look........it has a steering wheel!
-So you bought an expensive golf cart or what?
-Instead of a Mini Cooper you got yourself a Mini-Pooper!
-WOW a New Age Spaceship!

And my favorite from a 5 year old little boy:
-"Daddy, this is what the Jetsons drive!"
(Apparently they still play those old re-runs!)

People thought we should paint it to resemble everything from a Taxi-Cab, to a Bumble Bee or a Flower. Everyone was good natured and it sure was fun to see others take an interest and delight in it like we do.

On Monday we made what we thought would be a quick stop at Wal-Mart. When I came out Wayne was entertaining 2 cute little gals in a new, shiny, red Cadillac. They both were enamored with the Stallion and said they just had to have one!

I ended up driving quite a bit and absolutely loved it! I've taken it out for errands and to show friends and I feel very comfortable with it. Unfortunately it poured all day today and barely made 55 degrees and tomorrow is suppose to be the same. We are hoping the weekend is nicer. I find myself opening the garage door to take quick peeks at it. :eek:

Thanks so much to all of the TrikeTalk folks for their support and the many nuggets of important information! I look forward to learning and sharing from/with you all!

And to Randy/Bazooka from Adventure Motorsports/AL.........Thank-You!, Thank-You!, Thank-You!,.........you are one nice guy and fun to boot!! We sure appreciate the extra mile you've gone to make this happen!

Blessings!
ss

Last edited:
CONGRATULATIONS Wendy!!!!!! Glad you guys got your ride...Those questions and comments are just starting..;) Take it easy and be careful with that Wild Steed, and post us some photos when you stop long enough...

Yippee! Can't wait to meet up with you for a ride .
SO happy for you! So it's a chick magnet? Bet Wayne will
Soon be worried about letting you out alone with it--- it's a
Guy magnet to. Enjoy :)

Hey congrats on the new wheels.... U will get every comment U can think of some nice some not so nice. I usually consider the source on some and then on some I strike back--I know not so nice to do!!!! Ride safe and enjoy. Remember the trike is only the starter kit there are a lot of things U can do to make it more user friendly and more to ur liking.
Ride safe and enjoy.

Thanks Everyone!
It is still pretty nippy up here for riding so Wayne decided to make a small cargo carrier/platform behind the trunk today.

I'll take photos when he is done and post it on one of the other threads.
ss

Last edited:
Thanks Wendy. You sure are nice folks and a real pleasure to deal with. Wayne...what can I say?

If any of you get the opportunity to meet and hang out with these two you're in for a good time. Great folks...principled, intelligent and very warm but with the driest and sharpest wit ever.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png