Dealer says to take off options if I trade in the Freewheeler

Tony - If the price is right I'd be interested in this to use until I find a heated seat that I like. How much are you looking for? Thanks.

The stock seat is killing my butt (;->

John

The stock seat on a Freewheeler is JUNK, it is the first thing I changed on my 15, 17 and now my 21 Freewheeler

If you get that Mustang seat from Tony you will like it;)

Something else to think about, tho the catalog and H D web pages will say the FLRT seat and or the Sundowner seat are the only seats that will fit a Freewheeler, that is non sense.

I am currently running a Road King seat, any Touring seat will fit including Tri Glide seats;)

The stock seat on a Freewheeler is JUNK, it is the first thing I changed on my 15, 17 and now my 21 Freewheeler

If you get that Mustang seat from Tony you will like it;)

Something else to think about, tho the catalog and H D web pages will say the FLRT seat and or the Sundowner seat are the only seats that will fit a Freewheeler, that is non sense.

I am currently running a Road King seat, any Touring seat will fit including Tri Glide seats;)

Thanks Jack. I read that before and am pretty much determined to actually try a seat on the bike before I buy it. In Ton's case it already came from use on an FLRT so I'm good with that.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png