Getting Excited About My CSC

Have to drop a letter to Let's Go Brandon :qpnmt: and see if he can speed/fix things, as he is due to fix something correctly. :Shrug:

Perhaps we can just have fun here and talk about our trikes.

Having said that, I understand my kit has been shipped to the installer - so, depending on the ship time, they are expecting it here in just a few days.

Since they already have my bike and have started to disassemble it, I am hopeful that I will have the bike in my hands about a week later.

Slater - when did you order your trike - and as of now, when is it expected? Buddy of mine has an Indian Roadmaster and wants a trike kit. He lives in MA and have been told by several installers that the kit will be available in September.

My installer had one on order and, it looks like that person decided to not get it. That kit was due in May. So, here is what we are doing. My friend ordered the kit through him - when it arrives, he will ride his bike to my house and they will pick it up. He will stay with me for the approximately 4 days it takes to install and then, we will ride back to MA.

From what I understand, that is how CSC does it. Installers get an allotment and once they put down a deposit, they get a build date. That build could be for any kit, Arrow, Daytona, etc. My guy says he always try to keep one on the way. If something happens, there is never an issue because someone wants it.

The dealer in MA, for example has two coming for the Indian and 1 for the Wing. His next allotment is September.

I might see your point - if I were paying by the hour. However, since I am paying by the job, my bet is he wants to get it done

I had my own business I would say to a customer when they told me don’t worry about the job take your time ! But human nature will kick in and somebody else will come in for a more profitable(Easy) job and your job will be put aside so just tell me when you want it and It be done when you when you say and then we both will be happy..😊..

I had my own business I would say to a customer when they told me don’t worry about the job take your time ! But human nature will kick in and somebody else will come in for a more profitable(Easy) job and your job will be put aside so just tell me when you want it and It be done when you when you say and then we both will be happy..😊..

Although I am retired, I still have my consulting business. For the most part, I charge folks by the job. Some sort of believed that if I did a rush job it would cost more - but, if I did a slow job, it would cost less.

Since my work is financial, I never liked stopping a job to move to something else - sort of throws my numbers off. It is for this reason I rarely did any sort of rush job for anyone.

Here is a funny story. Once I get started on number, I often work through the night. Did so for one guy and he said - well, that cost me a lot and you had it done in just one day. So, for him - here is what I started to do. Completed the work - and then about 4 days later, tell him it is done. Made him happy

Well folks - it shouldn't be too much longer now. I thinking by the end of this week.

oFbEcZU.jpg

Moving along - I like the fact that the builder is constantly sending pictures.

Sounds like there will be a test drive (without the body early next week - then they will adjust the belts, bleed the brakes and then put the trees on.

Next come a fully test ride with everything on. Before that ride, they will test all systems, lights, ect.

CSC requires training the techs before they (Trike shop(s) can sell their kits.) Those techs are not taught shortcuts in the installation process, I spoke with the lead installer, at CSC facility and he is not a slacker. Will takes great pride in the company and his work. No wonder they have a 5-year warranty.(Cool)

CSC requires training the techs before they (Trike shop(s) can sell their kits.) Those techs are not taught shortcuts in the installation process, I spoke with the lead installer, at CSC facility and he is not a slacker. Will takes great pride in the company and his work. No wonder they have a 5-year warranty.(Cool)

I agree with you 100%. Had an opportunity to talk to Will the other day. I wanted the black wheels - however they are currently not available. Sounds like they will switch them out in the future.

My installer has been doing CSC for about 20+ years. The other day he said, even so, they still follow the instructions page by page. Seems they build from point to point - meaning they decided to build up to page XXX. This way, they will always know where they are and don't want any distraction (did I tighten this or not). I have been very happy with the process.

Sounds like I will be riding by the end of this week - but, if it takes a little longer, I simply prefer it be done right. Also, love the 5-year warranty

I'm doing fine and I hope you are too. I'll bet you're excited waiting for your trike to be done, Gary is a good guy and I've known him for quite some time.

Absolutely thrilled. He said it would be done by Friday. if so, maybe he will bring it on Saturday - and, I can take our Sunday ride if we have nice weather.

There is a ladies ride on May 21st - trying to get my wife to take the trike - and, also carry another lady passenger. She said she hasn't been on a trike for a while - so, she wanted to practice a little in the parking lot. I have to agree with her. The last trike was a GW 1500 with MotorTrike conversion. This CSC and Harley will be a little different and a bit larger.

Heck, even before I take it on a ride, I will go to a nearby parking lot and play a little.

Well - have been told it will be done on Friday. Installer to pick it up on Saturday and deliver to me on Sunday. So, yes, still excited.

Will need to get it to the Harley dealership to install the XM radio plus the fender light that we purchased. Harley removed the fender lights on the 2021 Ultra models. Wife and I sort of like that, so we ordered one, plus the wiring.

Will post some pictures when I get it

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uneasy Rider

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uneasy Rider
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png