What's on Your Coffee Table

terebit

60+ Posts
Jan 25, 2022
Chandlersville, Ohio 43727
It's likely that whatever is on your coffee table (un-staged) reflects your immediate interests or concerns. What's on mine? Morning coffee, Service Manual for HD Softail and supplement for the CVO model, laptop computer, ear buds, sticky notes with part numbers for a Toyota MR2 serpentine belt, candy bowl with the last couple pieces of candy that nobody ever touches, and a pencil (and a scented candle that's been there since our last power failure). Bottom shelf: Service manual for HD Road Glide, repair manuals for 2010-15 Camaro, Grass Roots Motorsports Magazines, folder with annual tax information, parts catalog for 1967-2002 Camaro (opened to brake parts).

The thing that stands out the most to me is the dust and dog snot smudges though.PXL_20220220_132159596.jpg

Indoor choices

Guess I've got no interests or concerns. Cause I don't have a coffee table in either one of my houses.:laugh:

I think most people who don't have a coffee table have some other catch-all wherever they spend most of their indoor time. A side table, foot stool, magazine rack, countertop, whatever... Maybe it's just a TV remote.

A porcelain dolphin and two electric candles. And, of course, dust. I figure that the dust is old friends that have passed away and turned to dust. If I get rid of it, it's like kicking my old friends out of the house..... :xzqxz: ..... Jim

I don't have a coffee table just a desk where my computer sits, a lamp, pen cup and some paperwork. My dining table has an egg carton bottom with hardware in it for a project I need to get started on eventually.

What's on my coffee table? The Bible, a cordless phone, TV remote, the book I'm reading (5 years to freedom by James Rowe) flowers in a vase, mixed nuts, and a candle. The mixed nuts fit right in, don't they?

PC

Just wondering you eat the mixed nuts one at a time or do you eat them mixed🤔..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cisco

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cisco
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png