Any trike rallys being planned this 2022 season???

Look into the 3-Wheel Rally in Deadwood, SD on July 10-15th. Great rides and good people!

Thank SD. Deadwood, way too far for me, too ride.. I went to Sturgis years ago for M/Cycle week (towed my 2002 wing) Glad I had the experience, BUT I know that I couldn't ride it there........

It's got to be in the New England area's

Ronnie

3/5/22

Thank SD. Deadwood, way too far for me, too ride.. I went to Sturgis years ago for M/Cycle week (towed my 2002 wing) Glad I had the experience, BUT I know that I couldn't ride it there........

It's got to be in the New England area's

Ronnie

3/5/22

:scooter: AMERICADE, literally in your back yard

Hey Frank

R u planning on going again this coming season???

I'm looking for punishment again this season : Cause I sighed up again with the guy I was talking too you about...:ranting::nono:. ( he's the only person that I know that goes except for yourself and your wife)

Hope to meet you there, and have a lunch of something

Americade is indeed in your backyard. When I lived in Beacon, NY, we use to go every year. That was back in1982 and so.

Late, when we move to Attleboro, MA, we continued to go - took both bikes. My wife had a 1989 Wing with a Motovation Sidecar. We later converted that to a trike.

Sturgis is not too far for you to ride. We currently live in Lake Orion, MI - and, have gone to Sturgis 3 times. Also went to Wing Ding in Billings, MT.

Just take your time and ride - don't try to go too far in a day. We use to say, 400 miles per day. Now, we have moved it down to just 300 or so miles per day. We get to see more and relax

Americade is indeed in your backyard. When I lived in Beacon, NY, we use to go every year. That was back in1982 and so.

Late, when we move to Attleboro, MA, we continued to go - took both bikes. My wife had a 1989 Wing with a Motovation Sidecar. We later converted that to a trike.

Sturgis is not too far for you to ride. We currently live in Lake Orion, MI - and, have gone to Sturgis 3 times. Also went to Wing Ding in Billings, MT.

Just take your time and ride - don't try to go too far in a day. We use to say, 400 miles per day. Now, we have moved it down to just 300 or so miles per day. We get to see more and relax

We also went from 500-600 miles a day,to 300-400. BUt we still do 5000 mile rides & stick to US & STATE ROUTES. much more pleasant.

I agree with you 100%. Got a few rides scheduled for this year.

we still have not got any planned. undecided as where to head this year. It gets harder to plan a destination after over 30 yrs of trips across the U.S. Will get something sooner or later. One dest, for sure will be the "gathering" in Maggie Valley again. Great folks & great rides there. But,Sept is a while away .lol

Anyone have an RV and ride?? Theres a FB group I'm a member of, its called RVing Motorcyclist, going to Osage Beach in AR in late Sept for a few days. Everyone staying in an RV park.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png