Cargo is leaving Miles and Fred:-(

Big Dog

Contributing Member
Jul 13, 2008
Sarasota
Well after giving the good effort, Cargo has beaten me, and made Miles a very jittery dog. I have come to realize that keeping "Marley", as I now think of Cargo, just is not good for any one of us. So on Tuesday, the vet will snip him, and then my brother will try to add Cargo in to his family of Bella, a Boston terrier, and Remi, a bt/beagle mix. I hope that it works, other wise he will go to the local Boston Terrier Rescue in the area.

On the bright side, no more poops, pees, turned over water bowls. And a lot more playing ball and quality time with Miles. I will miss his smile, and his standing on the horn button, while Miles and I were out walking.
:( Fred

Awww, I'm so sorry Fred!! It's always hard to introduce a new member to the family, and can be even harder to part with the fur-baby, whatever the reason. Here's hoping it works out at your brother's house, so you can at least visit him once in a while!!

To bad Cargo's gotta go Fred. Hey...I know a good taxidermist....He'd make a good hood ornament on your 18 wheeler. ThumbUp

dog-tibetan-spaniel-taxidermy-image.jpg

OK, I know that was in bad taste. I have a bad attitude towards animals right now. I just inherited my mother's dog and cat and like Miles, our cat is very unhappy. She was queen of the roost since a kitten. Now the three of them fight like you guessed it...cats and dogs and are marking their territory all over the house! I'm ready to stuff a couple of them. :mad:

Well the breeder has told me that if I can get "Marley" a good home, they will replace him with a pup from a future litter.:) I think that if they will wait till it's Miles time to cross over the Rainbow Bridge, I'll take them up on it!

Sorry to hear that Fred, but honestly you have given him a much longer chance/second chance/third chance than most of us would have! I know you will see to it that he is in the hands of someone who will give him a good home. Maybe he just needs to be the only dog in the family. Some dogs are like that......

Well after giving the good effort, Cargo has beaten me, and made Miles a very jittery dog. I have come to realize that keeping "Marley", as I now think of Cargo, just is not good for any one of us. So on Tuesday, the vet will snip him, and then my brother will try to add Cargo in to his family of Bella, a Boston terrier, and Remi, a bt/beagle mix. I hope that it works, other wise he will go to the local Boston Terrier Rescue in the area.

On the bright side, no more poops, pees, turned over water bowls. And a lot more playing ball and quality time with Miles. I will miss his smile, and his standing on the horn button, while Miles and I were out walking.
:( Fred

Fred very sorry to hear he is not working out. U hope he gets along with your brothers family. Two dogs in the truck were hard on you and you did give it a great effort.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png