Maggie Valley

How did you like Watkins glen? Before I moved to North Carolina I lived about 25 miles down Route 14. Horseheads.

Beautiful area, we actually spent the night in Horseheads. I want to go back and spend more time up that way. We basically rode up rode around the lake and started back south.

We met this fellow that worked as a firefighter for the town, he invited us down to his dock and and house…

Attachments

• BA18E548-23C6-4170-8BE6-45EEEBF2EE28.jpeg
    BA18E548-23C6-4170-8BE6-45EEEBF2EE28.jpeg
    37.3 KB · Views: 179
Beautiful area, we actually spent the night in Horseheads. I want to go back and spend more time up that way. We basically rode up rode around the lake and started back south.

We met this fellow that worked as a firefighter for the town, he invited us down to his dock and and house…

Great picture. It makes me really miss Seneca lake.

All booked

Mrs Notgrownup (Sheila) and I are booked from 9-4 checking out on 9-7. Not sure what kind of riding we will be doing with or without everybody but we are looking forward to it.

Mrs Notgrownup (Sheila) and I are booked from 9-4 checking out on 9-7. Not sure what kind of riding we will be doing with or without everybody but we are looking forward to it.

We will be there Friday. Nothing official starts until Tuesday 10 am. Past history has us doing the Rattler on Tuesday and if enough sign up, a cookout Tuesday night.

Rocking Chair Tales are Monday nite thru Thursday Nite. That's were we decide where to ride the next day. There will be a ride or 2, on Tue, Wed, and Thur.

There are usually enough of us there on Sat, Sun, and Monday to put together a ride. Lately it's been on sections of the Smoky Mtn Parkway or the Foothills Parkway.

We will be there Friday. Nothing official starts until Tuesday 10 am. Past history has us doing the Rattler on Tuesday and if enough sign up, a cookout Tuesday night.

Rocking Chair Tales are Monday nite thru Thursday Nite. That's were we decide where to ride the next day. There will be a ride or 2, on Tue, Wed, and Thur.

There are usually enough of us there on Sat, Sun, and Monday to put together a ride. Lately it's been on sections of the Smoky Mtn Parkway or the Foothills Parkway.

I'm sorry I'm going to miss the rtide out with you Maurice. I plan on doing a lot of riding while I'm out there and one of the days I'm going to hit Pigeon Forge, the Alcatraz East Crime Museum. I guess 25 years in Corrections will do that to you.

I'm sorry I'm going to miss the rtide out with you Maurice. I plan on doing a lot of riding while I'm out there and one of the days I'm going to hit Pigeon Forge, the Alcatraz East Crime Museum. I guess 25 years in Corrections will do that to you.

I might change my Mind a leave Monday and come back Thursday instead

From Waynesville, 209 to Hot springs then,25e to 213e to 19n to 80e down to Marion. Then your at I40 so you can take the slab back or 70w and other Secondary roads back to Maggie valley.

From Waynesville 276 all the way into SC to 11w to Walhalla SC then 28n back into the Waynesville area

Also Wayah rd between Franklin and Andrews area, if you haven’t rode these roads…

then there is the usual suspects, Cherohala, foothills Deals gap…

We’ll be there Sunday afternoon and leaving either Wednesday or Thursday depending on the weather and if my Granddaughter can stay the whole time with my pets.

From Waynesville, 209 to Hot springs then,25e to 213e to 19n to 80e down to Marion. Then your at I40 so you can take the slab back or 70w and other Secondary roads back to Maggie valley.

From Waynesville 276 all the way into SC to 11w to Walhalla SC then 28n back into the Waynesville area

Also Wayah rd between Franklin and Andrews area, if you haven’t rode these roads…

then there is the usual suspects, Cherohala, foothills Deals gap…

We’ll be there Sunday afternoon and leaving either Wednesday or Thursday depending on the weather and if my Granddaughter can stay the whole time with my pets.

We have done those at one time or another. If the weather cooperates, we will do parts of most of them.

We have done those at one time or another. If the weather cooperates, we will do parts of most of them.

I usually ride these the turn on a side road that I haven’t gone on. I’ve done too many to remember the names. Riding them hills for the past 16 years anyway and before that in a cage…I’m closer to the northern part so I ride them roads more.

I live locally, so I wouldn't need a room, but would it be okay for me to swing by? It'd be great to meet some people and maybe get some tips in person as I'm very new to riding in general. (Having recently inherited my parents stallion after their passing)

I live locally, so I wouldn't need a room, but would it be okay for me to swing by? It'd be great to meet some people and maybe get some tips in person as I'm very new to riding in general. (Having recently inherited my parents stallion after their passing)

Kristina , you would be more than welcomed . The rides start 0900 - 01000 , providing how the shine was flowing the night before :cxtv: . Trikers are not youngins . Some times there worse ! Just kiddin . Please go and meet the best of the best from TT :clapping:.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png