Arizona Gathering 2022

Kurt,

I will be there. Really looking forward to seeing everyone..... Jim

Hi Jim, if you're still interested in riding up together on the 8th give me a shout sometime..I am not a Gold Club member so can't private message you. But my cell # (six-0-5) eight-eight-0-nine-8-3-five.

Gotta be a McDonalds somewhere where you can recognize a lost soul, and show a rider the way! :D

Bill

Daily Rides

I am thinking 5:00 pm at the courthouse square across from the Harley T-shirt shop on Whiskey Row on the 8th. We can work out details for the rides at that time.

Kurt

Kurt, have you figured out day one and three ride order yet? Depending on the third day route, I could save a night hotel room on the 11th, and peel off to head back south on the last days ride (kind of like last year). It doesn't really matter....repeat - does not matter...but, just thinking ahead a little bit. I figure the Yarnell-Kirkland ride as day two as it has the shortest mileage. So, that leaves Jerome-Sedona-Camp Verde and Bagdad-Oatman for the 'book end' rides. Maybe the order of your text underneath the maps are the days rides? Not the order of the maps, but the text underneath. Again, this is just thinking about the last night in the hotel, and the order is totally up to you and the group. Looking forward to riding any and all of the days! :clapping: Any thoughts?

Thanks, Bill

Weather

Kurt, have you figured out day one and three ride order yet? Depending on the third day route, I could save a night hotel room on the 11th, and peel off to head back south on the last days ride (kind of like last year). It doesn't really matter....repeat - does not matter...but, just thinking ahead a little bit. I figure the Yarnell-Kirkland ride as day two as it has the shortest mileage. So, that leaves Jerome-Sedona-Camp Verde and Bagdad-Oatman for the 'book end' rides. Maybe the order of your text underneath the maps are the days rides? Not the order of the maps, but the text underneath. Again, this is just thinking about the last night in the hotel, and the order is totally up to you and the group. Looking forward to riding any and all of the days! :clapping: Any thoughts?

Thanks, Bill

Hi Bill,

I have been checking the weather forecast to determine the order and from what I see the temps will be pretty stable for the gathering. So Oatman Day 1 and Sedona/Clint's Well Day 3. You are right that Congress/Lunch in camp is Day 2. Burgers, beans and potato salad for lunch.

See you soon,

Kurt

Hi Bill,

I have been checking the weather forecast to determine the order and from what I see the temps will be pretty stable for the gathering. So Oatman Day 1 and Sedona/Clint's Well Day 3. You are right that Congress/Lunch in camp is Day 2. Burgers, beans and potato salad for lunch.

See you soon,

Kurt

Looking forward to seeing everyone. Hope the burros stay out of your Tour Pak this time Kurt. :laugh:

123-burro%20chewing%20tourpak.jpg

Great ride on Old Route 66. :clapping:

99-66%20on%20road.png

Kevin

Hi Bill,

See you soon,

Kurt

Wow, thanks for the quick reply!

Yep, fly out Friday afternoon and will head north Saturday. Hope your camp ground stays dry this year! (ha) :D

Hope to see everyone again, and some new faces, at least for me.

Bill

From the long range weather reports, it looks like there will be light rain on Saturday afternoon and almost all day on Sunday. I guess it will be prudent to bring rain gear.

From the long range weather reports, it looks like there will be light rain on Saturday afternoon and almost all day on Sunday. I guess it will be prudent to bring rain gear.

Long range weather forecast in AZ is about as good as the cashier promising that she will sell you the powerball winner. That being said, I will be bringing my rain gear just to be safe.

See ya soon Ray,

Kurt

Hi Bill,

See you soon,

Kurt[/QUOTE

I'm going to miss out on the potato salad this year. Paying The Piper for going on a 2-month vacation which was an adventure never to be forgotten. :)

Sorry to Say

Kurt,

Regretfully, I need to cancel my attending the gathering this year. I have been scheduled for reconstruction foot surgery and the timing for that is right up against the dates of the trip. Just too much on my plate. I will sorely miss seeing everyone and enjoying the rides you have planned. Wishing y'all safe and enjoyable riding.

Jim

Kurt,

Regretfully, I need to cancel my attending the gathering this year. I have been scheduled for reconstruction foot surgery and the timing for that is right up against the dates of the trip. Just too much on my plate. I will sorely miss seeing everyone and enjoying the rides you have planned. Wishing y'all safe and enjoyable riding.

Jim

I hope your foot is not too sorely. Good luck with your reconstruction surgery and the healing process.

Kurt,

Jim

Sorry to hear Jim. We were looking forward to seeing you again. Best of luck with the surgery. We are leaving for AZ in the morn. Bill & Janiene

- - - Updated - - -

I hope your foot is not too sorely. Good luck with your reconstruction surgery and the healing process.

Not too late to meet us in OKC Lola.....;)

Kurt,

Jim

We'll miss you.

Totally understand getting the foot better...will make all of life better, for sure.

Kevin

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to miss out on the potato salad this year. Paying The Piper for going on a 2-month vacation which was an adventure never to be forgotten. :)

We're going to miss you.

Mary says, "glad you're having fun, hopefully we'll see you next time around. Lotsa hugs"

Kevin4Mary2

Over 200 miles in cold rain today,not fun. Bike is a total mess, but not worried.. One of the guys at the gathering said they would "detail " it when we arrive. Forget which one it was. I think name started with a K hmmmmm.:confused::Coffee:

Over 200 miles in cold rain today,not fun. Bike is a total mess, but not worried.. One of the guys at the gathering said they would "detail " it when we arrive. Forget which one it was. I think name started with a K hmmmmm.:confused::Coffee:

A little cold rain never hurt anybody... :D :wave4:

Y'all be careful out there :good:

Ps, Michele says hello too... :wave4:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png