Arizona Gathering 2022

Oatman Highway

Day 1

Oatman Highway was our longest ride of the gathering at just a little under 400 miles and except for a 10 mile downpour, the weather was perfect and traffic was light.

Highway 89 leaving Prescott.

D1F1.jpg

Az-96 Heading towards Bagdad.

D1F2.jpg

D1F3.jpg

This is a little pit stop at the start of the curves on Oatman Highway.

D1F4.jpg

It is only 9 miles but the curves and elevation changes make it a really fun ride.

D1F5.jpg

D1F6.jpg

D1F7.jpg

D1F8.jpg

More in next post.

Oatman Highway

Day 1 Finish

More of this fun road

D1F17.jpg

Sitgreaves Pass. The highest point on this nine mile roller coaster.

D1F18.jpg

A small stretch has curbing on the edge to help keep people on the road.

D1F19.jpg

D1F20.jpg

D1F21.jpg

D1F22.jpg

D1F23.jpg

These Burros were a long way from town and were panhandling food from passing cars.

D1F24.jpg

30 minutes after we got back on the interstate headed home we were pulled off on an exit ramp putting rain gear on and all the electronics went in the tour pack.

Day 2 as soon as I get time

Kurt

Thanks, Kurt, for posting those photos.

I'm sorry I was not able to ride with y'all.

BUT, it was good to visit that one afternoon.

After 2 hour surgery on the 12th, and removal of the stent yesterday, we are preparing today to head on home tomorrow morning.

Thank you to Kurt and Sally for the help they were, starting on the 4th when they both encouraged me to get to the emergency room.

Thank you to Larry (halfnormal) for getting me into surgery quickly.

It was great to see y'all.

Looking forward to more photos!

Kevin

Good to see your feeling better Kevin. Those stones aren't fun. Safe travels home, cya again down the road. Bill & Janiene

Thanks Bill and Janiene. Was great to see you two and be able to visit.

We got home this afternoon....what normally take 2.5 days took 3.5 day to get home. Still recovering, but doing much better.

Kevin

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cisco

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cisco
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png