Arizona Gathering 2022

8 weeks and I'll be heading out. Leaving on Friday, going to visit a friend in Kingman on the way if he hasn't already left for his winter home in Yuma.

Nice to have our own area. I was hoping to make it this year but bypass surgery in July is going to make that a no go for this year,maybe next year. Recovery is going well but still a little to soon for a long ride.

Nice to have our own area. I was hoping to make it this year but bypass surgery in July is going to make that a no go for this year,maybe next year. Recovery is going well but still a little to soon for a long ride.

Good luck with recovery, Paul. I was hoping to finally meet you in person this year. You and I have been passing each other for some time now. Five years ago, I went through your area on my Spyder leading a couple other bikes and you spotted me. And I went by Spring City a couple weeks ago on my way north. I'll be passing by again in 4 or 5 days on my way south. No agenda so don't know when. But if you see a fat old gray guy on a fat old gray Goldwing CSC trike cruising by, be sure to flag me down..... Jim

Looking forward to seeing everyone out in AZ.

We are meeting up with 10 riders from the UK this coming Wed for Bike Night on Beale Street. Then doing a shop tour with them Thursday morning...after that they will continue their ride across the USA, and we will head out toward AZ.

Have a few places we are going to ride before the Get Together. Will be in Prescott, AZ on the 8th. :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Kevin

Head Count

We are getting close and I need an idea of how many will be here for the Day 2 ride so I can estimate the amount of food to prepare for our lunch in base camp.

If everyone that will be attending can chime in it will help.

Thanks,

Kurt

Hey Kurt,

My wife and I will be there!

Will be happy to bring whatever is needed. The wife will be driving the SUV down from Flagstaff since I will be bringing the Trike down to Phoenix after Prescott for the winter.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png