Back in the Saddle after 35 yrs Bedford County TN

Hi ya'll after 35 years back in the saddle again.

Steve / Co-Pilot Kat ( wife of 41 yrs)
Petersburg, TN USA

Current Ride
Honda 2001 GL1800 Champion trike Pearl Yellow

Previous Rides
67 Vespa, 74 Honda 175cc, Hot Air Balloon

Other Hobbies / Interests
Amateur Radio, Army MARS, Glider Pilot, Massage Therapist, Holistic Health

GWRRA TN Chapter Y

Retired USAF, RAF Glider Pilot, FAA Commercial Hot Air Balloon Pilot
Retired VFD Bedford County TN
Amateur Radio N1LHW

Welcome to Trike Talk.:wtg: There are several trike members within 50 miles of you. I'm in Hillsboro, TN. Skuuter is the leader of the Tennessee chapter and he organizes at least one ride a month - 8 to 10 of us get together and follow him through some twisting rides all over middle TN and northern Ala.:Biker: You can count on Skuuter knowing good places to eat. :Eating2 Look forward to meeting you.

Thanks Tom, OldCooter is a friend of mine and told me about TOI and this web site.

I've only had my Trike for 9 days and this morning Tom, took me on ride with my wife/co-rider.

It was a challenge for me, but I've put on 280 miles in those 9 days considering how many days we have had rain, it's amazes me to think I've ridden that much already.

Look forward to meet you too

Welcome to THE TRIKE FORUM you and SKUUTER have a lot in common.Be careful for awhile then it will be so much fun you won't believe it.RIDE SAFE

WELCOME to TRIKE TALK.....Yep, I'm a "rock throw" away from You. I have a 4 day Event to attend this week with my SEMF Buddies, and then will be postin' the next TOI Chapter ride...count on some Bar-B-Q.....ThumbUp

Welcome,Steve
Now you are official....Come to think about it,you and Scuuter do have the same color trike and jacket..If anyone calls you Skuuter by mistake,consider it a compliement......Listen to what Lucky told you,in a matter of a short time it will all come back and be second mature..Missed you at the pool this am..
Enjoyed our ride..........(Old Coot....tommy loso)

Welcome, Steve. You'll find a great bunch of folks here. I'm a few miles south of you (Harvest, AL - about 50 miles). I grew up in Fayetteville so I know Petersburg very well.

I'm sure you'll enjoy your trike, and you've come to a forum here that will offer neverending globstoppers of information and/or opinions.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png