The Future of E 15 Fuel

Y'all should have a read here and get ready for IMO is a huge mistake

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politic...o-help-increase-fuel-supply-reduce-gas-prices

They are gonna do what they want to do… don’t forget the government knows better than the People do ‘ And couldn’t care less about what the people care about…..

i’m just trying to wrap it around my head we’re gonna grow food ( corn) Using more energy to turn it into ethanol and add to gasoline to drive vehicle’s…IE; Coals to Newcastle.😱

What concerns me is there going to be 15%alcohol in all the gas? If so I will be running alcohol free every time I fill up as long as it is available

This looks to me to be a push by the Greenies to do away with gas as we know it, so much for the Green New Deal, I aint buying into FJB baloney any more

If I remember right we were already supposed to be on E15.Obama wanted it bad and it was one of things Trump rolled back.Doesn't surprise me at all.The more of a pain they can make it to operate the things we want at current levels slowly more will give them up and get more in line with their program without it really being legislated so they don't look so bad.

'Member the malarkey Al Gore tried to shove down everybody's throat called Inconvenient Truths? I just started reading a new book called Inconvenient Facts by Gregory Wrightstone that shows how the "facts" in Gore's book were all cherry picked from right before the end of the last ice age. OF COURSE temperatures are gonna need to be on the rise after being in an ice age for so long. Not only that, but the so called high temps we're seeing now are not anywhere near as hot as temps have been in the past 200,000 years and the earth has survived just fine. All of Gore's examples are exaggerated.........just the way democrats do with almost all their so called facts. Dems are NOTORIOUS for exaggerating things. They also left out a couple of things: 1) C02 can cause the temperature to increase BUT the rate that it does so drops off drastically as the C02 percentage increases. 2) Water vapor has a much greater effect on raising temperature than C02, but since we can't control water vapor in any way they chose C02 for their bogus temperature increases.

Long story short, democrats lie to support whatever cause they're trying to push down America's throat.

PC

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uneasy Rider

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uneasy Rider
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png