17 Inch Black Encore Wheels

cycle7447

800+ Posts
Gold Member
Nov 1, 2021
Lake Orion, MI, USA
Hello everyone:

I am waiting for my trike to be assembled - have a 2021 Ultra - Blacked Out.

It appears that CSC is currently out of the 17" Encore Black Wheels (probably about 3 months out). Was wondering if any installers had a set of these laying around?

Thanks

Don

All the factory has to do is take a set of silver finish and have them powder coated in black. :xzqxz: Problem solved for both the installer and customer. :)

Black wheels

Hello Don. Are the Encore wheels different on the Harley than the Honda? My Honda GL 1800 kit was suppose to ship next month but we got notice of 4 to 6 week delay. Also no chrome wheels available. Black wheels were suppose to be available about now.

Trike Lady - you might think that such would be the case - however, I don't think CSC is willing to do that.

Since it is riding season, once my bike is ready, I want to ride for the season. If CSC does the swap. all is well. If they don't, I might consider taking mine to a local power coater.

Slather - the Encore wheels are the same for the Honda and the Harley. If you look at the options on the CSC site, it says that their wheels fit all of their kits.

Interesting you are saying that your kit is going to be delayed - and, no chrome wheels. My kit came with the chrome that I didn't order. What I was told is that they have to ship the kit with wheels (make sense). So, just easier to get some of the kits in the hands of the installer and make a swap. For me, I am happy to have a trike to ride. Maybe they think a lot of folks will fall in love with the wheels they have.

Anther answer I was given was - well they learned that folks that got these wheels didn't like them as much - so, we provided the one most liked. Hard to imagine they said that.

How did you hear about the black Encore being available? I was on the phone with CSC when my installer asked - and they said probably about 3 month delayed.

It's a supply chain issue. Where ever the wheels are made is having a problem. The ones they provided don't look bad, the spoke pattern matches the front in style. :)

It's a supply chain issue. Where ever the wheels are made is having a problem. The ones they provided don't look bad, the spoke pattern matches the front in style. :)

Indeed a supply chain issue. For me, I am just ready to get on the road with the trike.

Over the winter, I can make the changes I want - or, may just decide to roll like it is.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vencill

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vencill
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png