Best Spray on Wheel and Tire Cleaner?

hydraglide

150+ Posts
Dec 5, 2021
Woodridge,Il USA
Hey Everyone!

:wave4:

Looking for recommendations for the best (easiest to apply) wheel and tire cleaner for my trike.

I’ve been using BugSlide for my windshield/fairing and lower and Mist N Shine for easy and quick cleanup everywhere, but I’d love to find an easy to use wheel and tire cleaner to round out my cleaning arsenal.

The wheels get dirty so fast, and with the trikes large wheel and tires so prominent in the overall look, regular cleaning of the wheels and tires is something I’d like to do more often.

Curious as to what you all think… Lemme know!

S100 works as good as anything else and I get it "free" from my HD dealer with HD Visa gift cards. For the tires I learned years ago on my semi tractor tires to stay away from armor all( Hood Rats love it) and other silicone based products as they trap brake dust. For tires I use 303 Aerospace Protectant.( leaves a matt finish not faggy high gloss) Works great on plastics also. I buy it by the gallon and put it in spray bottles. Makes it eaiser for my teenage slave labor to use. Pro tip: before applying scrub those tires really well( more teenage slave labor).

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png