I have no power to my compressor/battery volt meter on the handlebars. It is a 2015 Triumph Rocket converted in 2018 w/Motor Trike kit, newer purchase for me. Talked to Motor Trike, they told me the harness is the same one they use for a 1800 Goldwing Trike conversion so I am hoping someone can help me. Was working, I removed the seat and stuck my hand down the hole and touched things, I know, my bad but I couldn't help myself, next time I went to the garage I had no power to the control unit. I have no power to the trunk light or license plate light which is, they tell me, what happens in this case, power for the air system feeds off of the tail/directional lights, which I have. They tell me the relay is not being triggered to send power back to the handlebar controller. I am not an electrical guy but I have my little test light grounded and ready to check wires for current. Any help would be appreciated. I will also check for good grounds or a wire loose from putting my hand were it does not belong. Lol Thanks in advance.