The Challenger trike!

I had posted pictures of the one that was at Dantona bike week before , it was the flat black with no tour pack it was $39999.00 If I had not just bought mine I would of bought that . This site has no interest in Indians :xzqxz:

I have over paid for stuff when I really wanted / had to have it…. But At some point it becomes obscene…

But then as any salesman will tell you..There’s always an Ass for every seat 💺..

Picture shows a trike. All the specs and narrative only address a 2 wheeler. Not clear to me if the price is for a 2 wheeler or trike.....????? Would be interested to know the specs and features of the trike pictured..... Jim

Price/specs

Picture shows a trike. All the specs and narrative only address a 2 wheeler. Not clear to me if the price is for a 2 wheeler or trike.....????? Would be interested to know the specs and features of the trike pictured..... Jim

I agree……imagine thats the trike price BUT?????

Pete

I had posted pictures of the one that was at Dantona bike week before , it was the flat black with no tour pack it was $39999.00 If I had not just bought mine I would of bought that . This site has no interest in Indians :xzqxz:

The site's members seem to drive the interest. Indian seems to be ignoring a HUGE demographic and rely on conversion kit manufacturers to drive the business. Indian also has some quality issues with their paint jobs bubbling. Some will say that Honda does the same thing but Goldwings have a reputation for incredible reliability and very good power. Honda continues to innovate and the DCT transmission make the latest models perfect for conversion.

If Indian would grow a set and build a quality factory trike with competitive pricing they might generate more interest.

Kurt

TonkaDriver Indian also has some quality issues with their paint jobs bubbling. If Indian would grow a set and build a quality factory trike with competitive pricing they might generate more interest. Kurt[/QUOTE said:
You have a Tri glide & the best you can come up with is Indian Has Bubbling Paint :D:D:D:D:D:D If I had 24 hours to waste I could not write down all the current Harley problem's HA HA HA HA HA That's Some FUNNY SHIT ! Oh I just checked Indian is still in production Today , Is HARLEY Funny Shit !

You have a Tri glide & the best you can come up with is Indian Has Bubbling Paint :D:D:D:D:D:D If I had 24 hours to waste I could not write down all the current Harley problem's HA HA HA HA HA That's Some FUNNY SHIT ! Oh I just checked Indian is still in production Today , Is HARLEY Funny Shit !

I think the most important point of all the points I made is that Indian doesn't have the Balls to take on Harley and build a factory trike. They are literally ignoring Millions of potential customers. The volume Indian produces compared to Harley is minute. You have a conversion, good luck with repairs with a dealer network of close to Zero.

Kurt

The closest Indian dealer is 20 miles away...And i can honesty say I've only seen two New Indians in the years since Polaris bought the name, And 86th Victory ...And some of the Indians are rebadged Victory's...I did have a Victory Gunner and it was a great bike......But...:Shrug:...

The closest Indian dealer is 20 miles away...And i can honesty say I've only seen two New Indians in the years since Polaris bought the name, And 86th Victory ...And some of the Indians are rebadged Victory's...I did have a Victory Gunner and it was a great bike......But...:Shrug:...

I have seen about 4 others in my life , And I think theres 6 dealers world wide , Its hard to get my oil changed ? Maybe JIFFY LUBE

I have over paid for stuff when I really wanted / had to have it…. But At some point it becomes obscene…

But then as any salesman will tell you..There’s always an Ass for every seat 💺..

Whats The price of a new C V O TRI GLIDE Out the door $ 55555.00 ? Thats with the 1937 straight axle And cheap shocks & its got the oil burning 117 C U Motor. Nice Trike to look at :D:D:D

I do not quite understand the animosity toward Indian

I think they make a good platform for trike conversions, I duuno if they would gear up to produce an in house trike of their own seeing as how there is an already aftermarket set up

Competition is what drives the market, right now the entire market is suffering, prices will surely go up for HD as well as Indian, nature of the beast dealing with supply and demand

Keep in mind , the power play between HD and Indian has a very long history with first on race day helping sales in the past

IMO we should embrace competition for what it is, good for all players, it drives the aftermarket in big ways to improve where the factory left off JMO

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by ROAD DOG

Whats The price of a new C V O TRI GLIDE Out the door $ 55555.00 ? Thats with the 1937 straight axle And cheap shocks & its got the oil burning 117 C U Motor. Nice Trike to look at :D:D:D

And that’s Obscene also…!…

It is pricey but you know what, I'm almost 76 years old and the only other new bike I've owned was a 2001 EG Classic for 13 years. Figured the cvo may be my last and the price and trade in were right.

C'mon Road Dog, you know you like that orange and black combo.

Henry Ford almost doubled his workers salary gave them Saturday Sunday off and then produce more cars and sell them for less money👍 Harley Davison cuts salaries and close factories Laying those people off to make less bikes then raise the prices for the few bikes available..

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by ROAD DOG

It is pricey but you know what, I'm almost 76 years old and the only other new bike I've owned was a 2001 EG Classic for 13 years. Figured the cvo may be my last and the price and trade in were right.

C'mon Road Dog, you know you like that orange and black combo.

Yes I do Its a really Good Looking Trike, I looked at the one Monadnock Harley had same as yours could of traded for less than I did for the Indian . But who ever is Bitchen about a new Indian Challenger Trike costing $50000, So does a A CVO Tri Glide . I think My Roadmaster CSC trike Is equal to a CVO Tri Glide And better because it has Independent Suspension no need to spend $1000.=$1500. on new Shocks , Its Apple For Apples . Not oh My Fing God $50000. what's black Tri Glide cost now By the time they Jack you off $ 40 - 42000. Out the door ?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleycruiseraz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleycruiseraz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png