Selling the Freewheeler

Oct 29, 2021
Manahawkin
I am buying a bike I can drive cross country with solo . I feel more comfortable with two wheels in front of me. So I found a bike that was a real good price I could not pass up . Plus I get to drive it 500 miles home.

All you guys were great and know what you are talking about. Thank all for the help on my Freewheeler.

I am buying a bike I can drive cross country with solo . I feel more comfortable with two wheels in front of me. So I found a bike that was a real good price I could not pass up . Plus I get to drive it 500 miles home.

All you guys were great and know what you are talking about. Thank all for the help on my Freewheeler.

Two wheels in Front of you is it a Spyder’ Slingshot’ Or a Vanderhall ?

Getting a can am rt. 750 miles and under warranty . It is in Alabama and a 900 ride. (Practice for my butt burner) I will send you pictures.

Enjoy the ride. when you get back home you can start the mods.

Getting a can am rt. 750 miles and under warranty . It is in Alabama and a 900 ride. (Practice for my butt burner) I will send you pictures.

I bought a 2021 Spyder RT Ltd and like it pretty well. It does have a comfortable ride…after I let 2 pounds of air out of the front tires while cold… They redesigned the Spyders from 2020-up and they handle much much better than earlier years. I am “pooch” over there but don’t post much. Hope you enjoy your new ride.

I am buying a bike I can drive cross country with solo . I feel more comfortable with two wheels in front of me. So I found a bike that was a real good price I could not pass up . Plus I get to drive it 500 miles home. All you guys were great and know what you are talking about. Thank all for the help on my Freewheeler.

Hey the way this reads you think you can leave us well just because you change rides you can still hang around and tell us about it, post pictures and stuff you know once you join this group of folks it's hard to just leave.

by the way where you going in Alabama might be a meet and greet possibility. :wave4:

Woody you might know who I bought the Can am from. The wife rides too (2020 can am ) He kind of looks like Earnhardt.

Sorry for no meet and greet, I flew in on Sat at 1 pm EST and was on the road at 3:30 pm

Well it was a little farther then what I said , it was 953 miles and I was home Sunday at 4:30 PM. It was good practice

for a bun burner, LOL. I will post pictures soon. Got to go to work and then register the bike later today.

you might think you can just walk away just cus you no longer have a traditional trike but it just ain't so. This was my first introduction to 3 wheels and still a good source of general trike information and rides. I met Paul here and became involved with him and his ride at D3WR and first heard about D3WR here. Post pictures over in the Spyder section,I will be looking for those.What year Spyder did you get?

I have a question for the original poster.

Did you sell the Freewheeler ?

If not I might be interested , please give me a shout out.

Thanks

Woody you might know who I bought the Can am from. (SNIP) I will post pictures soon. Got to go to work and then register the bike later today.

NJTony, my buddy has a Spyder with a recall notice, but the dealer he bought it from dropped CanAm and won't service his trike anymore. Would you have a list of dealers in NJ I could refer him to for this recall?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png