hello from New Jersey

JG122,Welcome to Trike Talk!! Congratz on your new trike,when you get some pic's don't forget to post some so we can see it...Also if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!! Ride safe, ride often

I've been a trike admirer for quite a while, and am finally getting one -- the fine folks at Trinity are doing my conversion :D

Welcome to the board,, U will find a lot of nice people on here to help you.

Make sure U post some pictures when U can,, we love pictures...

Ride safe and enjoy..

Welcome to our group!

You will find many good friends and a great supply of information about trikes in this group. I come to this website almost everyday to see who is talking about "what".

Boscoporp

I really appreciate the warm welcome :)

this is definitely a unique community, I had otherwise been getting a... shall we say... lukewarm response from my moto friends when they learned of my intention to trike my ride.

Welcome to the site, you'll Love your Trike. If you get a chance head up to Lake George, N.Y. the first full week in June for Americade, they'll be a few members from this site attending. Also, end of June alot of the members are heading to Maggie Valley, N.C. you can read up on those two events in the Rally sites in the Forum section. Again welcome....:pepper:

I think the folks would find it interesting that John (JG122) is having us convert his 1983 Suzuki 450cc automatic. Not only an automatic, but it is a shaft drive as well. It runs very strong. I've test driven it twice so far and it drags my 260 pounds around with no hesitation! I will certainly make a unique looking trike since is has a real vintage lines to it.

As a sister project to John's bike, I've just obtained a 1982 Honda GL500 full dress Interstate model. It will be my own personal mount and is a low milage, well cared for example of another classic -- and another shaft drive. While both of these are likely to be one of a kind conversions, they will serve as our test beds for an affordable shaft drive alternative and open up the Honda Shadow, Suzuki C50 and Yamaha 650 conversion segments that have largely been ignored. Fun times ahead!! :pepper:

Bob Witte
The Trinity Trike

Welcome from Long Island, JG. I play gas roulette often in my goal to make it to Jersey for the way cheaper gas. Since I ride for business it gives me the excuse to head to NJ often enough.

BB -- it's been a while since I've been to Strong Island ! let me know when you're in NJ...

Bob -- to say that I'm excited, would be an understatement !!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HomeFree

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HomeFree
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png