Trip Advice

OLBLU

100+ Posts
Apr 17, 2018
Winnipeg
Plan to ride " The Road to Nowhere" U.S.route 83 in July. I was wondering if anyone could suggest some good places to get a beer and some "hot" (Devil) chili in Texas, that are on 83.

Thanks

Plan to ride " The Road to Nowhere" U.S.route 83 in July. I was wondering if anyone could suggest some good places to get a beer and some "hot" (Devil) chili in Texas, that are on 83.

Thanks

Iā€™ve ridden that route with H.O.G., from the Mexican border with Texas to the Canadian border. US 83 roughly follows the Chisum-Goodnight cattle drive trail. Great ride; but it will be warm in July. šŸ˜€. Great ride, and you will have no problem finding beer and good food along the route.

Ran it many times pulling loads out of Laredo. If your running 83 just above the chicken coop off I35 ,between there and Carrizzo Springs....if driving in the dark and you see an old monk carrying a latern DO NOT STOP and offer him a ride.Dont even make eye contact with him. If you do you'll have a very unwanted passenger!

I assume the old monk is some kind of ghost or demon? Does it have a name, as I would like to learn more.

Okay definitely will not be stopping to help him out.

Frankly my hitch hiker preference is for brunettes with 38 d chests. :D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GusGus1

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GusGus1
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png