Klock Werks windshield cleaner ?

Apr 18, 2008
Western Canada
Really like my windshield and I want to clean and protect it. They recommend their own cleaner, but near impossible to find in Canada ( and I don't want to pay $20.00 frt from USA). I had used Plexus for years with great results but Klock Werks were concerned about possible problems with the aerosol propellent? Has anyone used Plexus on their Klock Werks windshield? Or another cleaner ? Novus is readily available here. Apologies for another "cleaner" thread!

I always apply a coat of wax on my shield, everytime I wax my bike,,,,,,, (which is everytime it rains,) I sit in my garage, headphones on (led Jepplin, blasting in my ears) and wax my bike including the windshield........makes cleaning bugs off easier, and if caught in a rain storm, the rain water just beads off....

win/win situation here!

Ronnie

6/26/22

DITTO

I do have a bottle of Klock Werks on my shelf along with about 3 or 4 other brands. I tried Plexus a couple times but the damn stuff somehow loosens the vinyl decals I have on the shield. Novus has never let me down. I also sometimes spray liquid wax on it.... never paste wax.

I've used Plexus forever and so continue to do so even now with my Klock Werks windshield. No issues whatsoever.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png