California Sidecar Harley Trike TPMS

cycle7447

800+ Posts
Nov 1, 2021
Lake Orion, MI, USA
I have posted a number of times about my Harley CSC Trike - and the question about TPMS.

Well, I have my trike and, it is absolutely beautiful. Took my first trip and, all went well.

I have been talking to others about the TPMS on the Harley trike and firmly believe that there is a solution. Visited my dealer and we have the needed codes to have the two-wheeler now recognized as a trike. All that is needed to do/try is to install the new Harley TPMS sensors in the rear wheels and see if this works.

When my trike was shipped to me, CSC did not have the wheels I wanted. They promised to swap them out when received. So, far, I have not heard back from them (they are away at Wing Ding). I don't want to go through the expense of putting the sensors in the old wheels only to change them again later.

If this works, I think it could be a BIG step for CSC and their Harley conversions. Imagine, no more yellow "low pressure" light. If anyone else is interested, drop a note and I can share a bit more.

Hopefully CSC will get back to me on the wheels and I can test this out fully

Got a text message from my installer - CSC sent the wheels to him and they have arrived.

Given that this is the holiday weekend, we will arrange to meet, and I will pick up the wheels. Once I have them, I will take them to my Harley dealer to make sure the TPMS fit. Then, once we know where we stand - and, he has the time, I will ride the bike it and he will dismount the tires on the bike and remount them on the new wheels.

At the same time he will flash my bike to make sure it now recognizes the three wheels. We will go from there - and, if all works, I will let other Harley riders know what was done so they might want to consider the same path.

Special thanks to PFWIZ who got my on this track

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cantgetright

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cantgetright
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png