Road trip

Well,we did a bit over 4400 miles this trip. Sorry Jim didnt make it to the AZ gathering & hope the foot surgery pays off. Your turn Jim to come EAST next year for Maggie Valley in Sept. Let us know how the foot is doing. :)

I have cancelled my annual 3-4 week road trips for the last 3 years. This year was also not going to happen due to fuel, motel, meal expense. I changed my mind. I will be 75 in a few weeks and decided I will not sit home another summer. It's time to just do it. This may be the last time I am physically capable of doing a 4-5,000 mile road trip. I have family up north that I have never met, and I want to meet them before I check out of this lifetime. So, I'm going to bite the financial bullet and go. Going to leave the desert S.W. on July 28th and head north. Will be riding solo but I've done that many times in the past. The trike is serviced and has new tires. As I write this, the trike sits with its big boy cover on but is anxious to go. The road is loudly calling me. Planning on doing about 4,000 miles and be back home towards the end of August. I am already mentally packing..... Jim

So, where ya headed Jim ?? We have still gone every year. Yes it is more expensive ,BUT, ya can't take it with ya. We still have not decided where to go this time. After 35 yrs of touring every year & been to some places 2 or 3 times, it gets to be a challenge where to go. If you come our way ,let us know.. Bill & Janiene

PS we will be doing Maggie Valley again in Sept

So, where ya headed Jim ?? We have still gone every year. Yes it is more expensive ,BUT, ya can't take it with ya. We still have not decided where to go this time. After 35 yrs of touring every year & been to some places 2 or 3 times, it gets to be a challenge where to go. If you come our way ,let us know.. Bill & Janiene

PS we will be doing Maggie Valley again in Sept

Bill - I plan on being in Enon the first part of August for my 50th High School reunion, maybe hook up for a cup of coffee while I'm there

Bill - I plan on being in Enon the first part of August for my 50th High School reunion, maybe hook up for a cup of coffee while I'm there

Sure, be good to see you. If we are not on a trip. As of now only thing we have for sure is Maggie Valley 1st part of Sept.

Check your messages will send you my #

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png