Fairing for Freewheeler

2015 FLRTHi Larry, Just picked my trike in NJ

Hi Larry, Just picked my trike in NJ last week. It came with a fairing. I believe it is a Reckless Mfg. It has a Kenwood Radio and 6x9in. speakers. Still have to make my mod's yet. Its a hard choice. Ride Safe.Freewheeler1-2.jpg

Attachments

• Freewheeler1.jpg
    Freewheeler1.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 46
That's what I was thinking, but couldn't imagine anyone going through the chore of swapping triple trees just to put a fairing on when there are so many fairings available made to fit.

As they say, cool ain't easy and easy ain't cool lol. As soon as I locate a Road glide fairing I will be converting my Tri Glide I will be converting it. Being a body man for 35 years he did all the fab work and painting. Plus all the fairing parts were swap meet stuff compared to spending a $1000 plus on a clip on.

Hi Larry, Just picked my trike in NJ last week. It came with a fairing. I believe it is a Reckless Mfg. It has a Kenwood Radio and 6x9in. speakers. Still have to make my mod's yet. Its a hard choice. Ride Safe.View attachment 109418

If it did not come with floorboard extensions, that's my first suggestion. I got mine from DK Custom Products, they are a TT sponsor. DK Custom Products

Congratulations

Hi Larry, Just picked my trike in NJ last week. It came with a fairing. I believe it is a Reckless Mfg. It has a Kenwood Radio and 6x9in. speakers. Still have to make my mod's yet. Its a hard choice. Ride Safe.View attachment 109418

Congratulations on your purchase.

I had just emailed JSPS yesterday about this bike, guess it's off the market.

Wonder if other two units are still there???

Nice looking ride. How does the radio sound at highway speed?

How is the air flow behind the fairing? I'm trying to decide if getting a fairing is worth it or just go with a recurve windshield and fairing fangs.

I'm getting beat to death on the highway the way the bike came. Its a good thing I installed a riders backrest the wind keeps trying to push me off the bike.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png