May Be Time To Part Company With My HD Dealer

What in the world did that poor Bobcat do to you to deserve that:). You're right though. We can for the most part do those things for ourselves. But we all don't have to. Some like to and some are tired of it. And I for one am tired of busting my knuckles. But if the service they provide that I'm paying well for sucks than I'll canx that crap in a heartbeat. And I'll start turning the wrench again.

This is a very interesting thread ... I personally love my dealership, mostly. Maybe love is too strong a word, we'll go with really like, mostly. But after my recent (and first) experience with the Service Department, maybe we'll go with very disappointed, mostly. I do try to do as much of my own wrenching as possible. Actually have 45 additions to my FW and have done everything myself. Many thanks to the guys and gals here at Trike Talk for their input on several of my projects.

This "need to take it to Harley" arose with the installation of my new DK Custom Nexgen Suspension (shocks & lift) which I was unable to do myself in the home garage. This experience was a roller coaster of emotion for me. Starting with being misquoted for the cost of the install (twice) and ending with arriving home with 45lbs of air in the rears and 60lbs in the front. The install was done correctly (thank the gods) but it was a very stressful time for me and I'm planing to have a little talk with the Service Mgr tomorrow and share a few kind words with him. I can be very kind (if you know what I mean)

I do really like the Dealership as a whole and I hope to repair my relationship with them (which will be stretched following my upcoming visit) :mad: Keep ya posted

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png