Another "new to me" trike!

Oldrodder

80+ Posts
Mar 26, 2018
Sudbury, on. Canada
It looks like I might have a new ride: a 2010 Kawasaki Voyager with a California Side Car "Kruzer" conversion. One owner bike and one owner trike!

This is a file photo but a twin to my trike.

The 2007 Ultra/Motor trike will be going to a new home shortly!!

VdlgH78l.jpg

Nice Mike! You will like it! Our 2015 CSC Kruze was built on a 1700 Kawasaki Nomad. Pretty much the same except for a windshield instead of a fairing and no tour pack...

Doug,

I posted this question on the CSC page. Might be more appropriate to ask you.

My "new to me" trike is a 2010 Kawi Voyager with the Kruze kit. It has electric reverse. Does this system have a speed reversing sensor? After activating the switch, mine snaps you back as you engage the reverse via the starter button. Is this normal??

TIA.

It looks like I might have a new ride: a 2010 Kawasaki Voyager with a California Side Car "Kruzer" conversion. One owner bike and one owner trike!

This is a file photo but a twin to my trike.

The 2007 Ultra/Motor trike will be going to a new home shortly!!

VdlgH78l.jpg

So, the deal is on hold for the time being as the trike needs 1 hub on the left side as well as "pins and bushings" in one of the control arms. This work is needed before the trike will pass the safety certification required in Ontario. In the meantime, still riding my Harley!

So, this deal is not going to happen!! During the certification process, the trike was found to need a left hub & bearing assembly and pins & bushings on the control arms. Trike's been in the shop for 3 weeks and no parts in sight! My Harley/Motor Trike is sold so, I need another ride, don't ya know! Picking up a 2003 GL1800/Motor Trike (Adventure) next Wednesday, providing all goes well with the certification.

Wish me luck!!!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png