Tri glide drifting

I am new to this forum and new to trikes. I recently purchased a new used Tri glide. It’s a 2022 Tri Glide Ultra. I rode it until I put a thousand miles on it for my initial break in service. Now here is where the issue is. When I took it in for service I told the service writer that the trike has an issue with pulling to the right. They performed the service and stated nothing wrong with steering. So while taking it home I did my own steering check at 70 mph the trike drifted from left side of lane to the far ride side in approx 30 feet I performed this check at various appends and as slow as 20 mph all the same results. What is it that the techs are not seeing?

I am new to this forum and new to trikes. I recently purchased a new used Tri glide. It’s a 2022 Tri Glide Ultra. I rode it until I put a thousand miles on it for my initial break in service. Now here is where the issue is. When I took it in for service I told the service writer that the trike has an issue with pulling to the right. They performed the service and stated nothing wrong with steering. So while taking it home I did my own steering check at 70 mph the trike drifted from left side of lane to the far ride side in approx 30 feet I performed this check at various appends and as slow as 20 mph all the same results. What is it that the techs are not seeing?

The only way a trike won't drift is on a perfectly flat road. Most roads have a crown for drainage so drifting to the right is going to be very common.

Kurt

Michael welcome to Trike Talk…👍👍… Assuming the rear tire pressures are even what you are experiencing might Crown of the road (IE Falling off the The high spot in the middle of the lane) and that will Startle lot of new Trike Riders !.. Afterwhile you’ll get used to it and not even think of it.. As long as you don’t have a death grip on the handlebars..

Perfectly normal. Mine is exactly the same and it's from the crown of the road. The only thing that stills get me sometimes are the roads that are crowned and banked to the outside of the curve. That can still be a little unnerving at times. lol

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png