Exhaust change on Tri Glide

Aug 19, 2009
Cleveland, OHIO
Looking to change the exhaust sound from stock mufflers without being loud and obnoxious. Just looking for a less muffled sound.

Any suggestions out there? Better to check with the experienced ones on this forum!

Bill

Brook Park, OH:wtg:

Looking to change the exhaust sound from stock mufflers without being loud and obnoxious. Just looking for a less muffled sound.

Any suggestions out there? Better to check with the experienced ones on this forum!

Bill

Brook Park, OH:wtg:

I have an older set of Screaming Eagle touring mufflers on my ride. It's not a Tri-Glide but I believe they will work on one. They are great sounding to me.

I have the 4" SE touring mufflers with the revolver end caps. Very happy with the sound. At cruising speed they have a deep rumble. I am not into loud. Loud on a freeway for several hours per day is not worth it.

I made the exhaust change on my 2011 Tri Glide - I went with Vance and Hines exhaust mufflers, Stage I air box conversion, and a computer tune up for the mods. Sounds nice and all is well for now. Will see after I have it a while. Thanx everyone for the advice and comments.:wtg::beerchug:

I have a 2010 TG. I put a completeVance and Hines exhaust syste on it with tuner and air cleaner. Had dino'ed. Best thing I have done to the trike.

Where did you find a dyno for a trike???????

To the OP: I have "long" enjoyed the sound V&H ovals make. You can make 'em bark w/hard throttle but, just a nice sound w/normal riding.

I'm sure you know this but, just in case:

1. Non-OEM mods make your warranty questionable.

2. You will need something done to richen the bike up when you install less restrictive exhausts.

Where did you find a dyno for a trike???????
To the OP: I have "long" enjoyed the sound V&H ovals make. You can make 'em bark w/hard throttle but, just a nice sound w/normal riding.
I'm sure you know this but, just in case:
1. Non-OEM mods make your warranty questionable.
2. You will need something done to richen the bike up when you install less restrictive exhausts.

Might not help but Harley of Bowling Green KY has a dyno for trikes

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png