Stallion heater core/ac evaporator repair

Mar 24, 2022
Rustburg
Anyone out there in Stallion land ever worked on the heater core or a/c evaporator on a Stallion. I have a bad expansion valve and need to change it but can't seem to figure out how to remove the heater box assembly to open it up and get to the valve. Any suggestions or guidance would be appreciated.

https://www.triketalk.com/forum/album.php?albumid=963&attachmentid=14430

Timothy, I hope the attachment works. It will show you the frame with the body off and where the AC/HEAT box is located. I do NOT know if it can be taken apart while still in the trike or not. I'm thinking not. If that's the case, you may have to remove the body to get to it. Or maybe have to cut out the body where it is located and then fiberglass it in when repaired.

The picture shows the module on the right-hand side above the right rear wheel. It is to the right of the gas tank and air compressor behind the body paneling for the rear seat. The blower is on top of the heater core evaporator box.

Good luck

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yantwohands

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yantwohands
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png