Rear lighting

Motorcycle Mike

800+ Posts
Jul 7, 2014
Lawrenceville, Ga
After leading some group rides last week I was shown photographic proof of how anemic my rear lights are. I would really like the hear about what you've done

and where you got the lights. Pics would be great too.

Also, my RSV is triked with a Hannigan conversion.

Thanks every one!

The rear lighting that REALLY! got my attention was the device that works with the stop lite causing it to flash 3 times than go full (bright) solid red. Feel like it wakes up those that are dosing at the wheel. Kinda pricey several years ago ($350?), but what's your safety worth?

PC

The rear lighting that REALLY! got my attention was the device that works with the stop lite causing it to flash 3 times than go full (bright) solid red. Feel like it wakes up those that are dosing at the wheel. Kinda pricey several years ago ($350?), but what's your safety worth?

PC

You can get that little box to make them flash on E-bay for like $5.00 and ten min’s to hookup.

What bulbs are in it now?The strips just under the bottom are a good idea.I had finally found some drop in LEDs for my old trike that were brighter in the daylight.The problem with most drop ins is they are freat at night but crap in daylight.

What bulbs are in it now?The strips just under the bottom are a good idea.I had finally found some drop in LEDs for my old trike that were brighter in the daylight.The problem with most drop ins is they are freat at night but crap in daylight.

Hey Mike here ya go. for the bulbs.. Sylvania Zevo 3157R Red LED Super Bright’s are direct plug and play replacements for the stock bulb.

https://www.amazon.com/SYLVANIA-Bright-Ideal-Lights-Contains/dp/B01A77RU5I

I don't get out much at night. Day time is when I need the extra light. Thanks Marc.

I'll check if these will work. Thanks Bill.

Thanks Jim & Lee, I had the Kury run, stop, turn lights on my last bike. They work great but I want more light, not just enhancing what I got.

If Chuck can post the pic that he showed me you'll see how I just about disappeared.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bruce Tapscott aka T.P.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bruce Tapscott aka T.P.
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png