Custom Dynamics delivers

New Orleans Kevin

200+ Posts
May 4, 2021
Arabi, LA USA
I’ve got an array of Custom Dynamics lighting on my 21 TriGlide and 17 FlHXS. Recently the Trike threw some codes and shut down all lights except headlight and brake lights. Diag revealed Bcm was shutting down as something was overloading . It turned out it was the pass through harness for my vent light ( with the module built in) on one side . One call to Custom Dynamics with an explanation of issue and one call to get process and get part shipped and then a few minutes to plug a new one in once it was delivered , free of charge, and all lights are up and running again. Kudos to Custom Dynamics for lifetime warranty and actually living up to their promise!

Last edited:
+++On CD. And thats the wonder of the BCM...allows the use of micro switches, eliminates a big honking fuse panel- with two miles of wiring could you imagine circuit protection for all that? If anyone has added passing aka auxiliary lamps all you need are the lamps/ buckets, a bit of wire, a on/ off switch and your in business (connector 109A). The BCM takes care of circuit protection and will turn off the aux lamps when you hit the high beams then back on again when high beams are off. And thats only one circuit!

+++On CD. And thats the wonder of the BCM...allows the use of micro switches, eliminates a big honking fuse panel- with two miles of wiring could you imagine circuit protection for all that? If anyone has added passing aka auxiliary lamps all you need are the lamps/ buckets, a bit of wire, a on/ off switch and your in business (connector 109A). The BCM takes care of circuit protection and will turn off the aux lamps when you hit the high beams then back on again when high beams are off. And thats only one circuit!

With all of my Triglides my dealer just flashed the BMC/EMC ? No charge so the spotlights will stay on with the high beams…👍

With all of my Triglides my dealer just flashed the BMC/EMC ? No charge so the spotlights will stay on with the high beams…👍

Same here . . . and I run with high beam and running lights both on during the day. It is amazing how much better one's visibility is with high beam on even if running lights are off.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png