Towing and insurance

My Superglide broke down so instead of letting a dealer mess with it and sitting in a motel I called a Penske dealer near Sacramento that was a customer of mine. The manager sent out a mechanic with a pickup truck and trailer. Now a scheme began to cook in my little brain. I rented a straight truck with air brakes and air ride. Since I broker my own loads, checked the load board. 4 pallets of a special brew, snake piss or some such, that was all the rage with spring breakers needed to go to Wilmington, N.C. Stopped at the Budweiser plant in Ft. Collins,CO. and picked up the load. They have thire own scales there and it was light anyway. Bought a paper log book at a truck stop and had a fresh 70 hours to run with.That load paid for the trip,fuel, truck rental,motels and parts for my bike.

Eastbound and down!!

She called the number on our AAA card and was told in SOUTH Jersey they don't offer coverage for motorcycles or RV's, Plus or otherwise. I feel discriminated against. Perhaps a civil rights issue is at play here. Might have to call Jesse Jackson.
From our Customer Care Team: "We are sorry that we cannot provide you with the service requested. As a consolation we are sending you a free one year subscription of an illegal immigrant family to your house. Watch your mail for care and feeding instructions. Thank you for being a valued member "

From our Customer Care Team: "We are sorry that we cannot provide you with the service requested. As a consolation we are sending you a free one year subscription of an illegal immigrant family to your house. Watch your mail for care and feeding instructions. Thank you for being a valued member "

Mike?’ You have to understand South Jersey….No one understands South Jersey!. It is situated below the Mason-Dixon line so Technically it is part of the of the Other United States…

Last edited:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trtro

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trtro
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png