Music Options on a Freewheeler FLRT?

Hub

Oct 8, 2022
Villa Rica, Ga
Hi Guys,

I'm a new Freewheeler owner. Had it about three weeks. 2021 snake venom. After a few rides to get used to it, I'm now comfortable with it and ready to enjoy it. I've searched for threads related to music options and haven't found much specific to the Freewheeler. Any suggestions? I'm a low tech man and not looking for anything fancy or complicated. I'd just like to listen to some music while I ride. I appreciate any suggestions and/or advice. Thanks.

Hub

Air Guitar?

Hi Guys,

I'm a new Freewheeler owner. Had it about three weeks. 2021 snake venom. After a few rides to get used to it, I'm now comfortable with it and ready to enjoy it. I've searched for threads related to music options and haven't found much specific to the Freewheeler. Any suggestions? I'm a low tech man and not looking for anything fancy or complicated. I'd just like to listen to some music while I ride. I appreciate any suggestions and/or advice. Thanks.

Hub

Unfortunately, I lack the skill to play Air Guitar while riding motor cycles (two or three wheels).

So I don't listen to music while riding.

Hi Guys,

Hub

Check this out:

https://www.jpcycles.com/product/240-1933/kuryakyn-road-thunder-black-sound-bar-plus-by-mtx

Reactions: Hub
Hi Guys,

Hub

The "For Dummies" book advises against playing Air Guitar while riding motorcycles, so I bought a Freewheeler rather than a Tri Glide.

One must play Air Guitar when listening to Rock 'N Roll

Some persons (such as myself) are unable to keep motorcycle wheels down while playing Air Guitar.

I just turn on the cruise control and then I can play a guitar..!.. Try giving it a shot it’s challenging, but it can be done.😉😉..

One must play Air Guitar when listening to Rock 'N Roll

Some persons (such as myself) are unable to keep motorcycle wheels down while playing Air Guitar.

Yes, I understand the need to play air guitar while riding, but why Freewheeler versus Tri-Glide? I mean I could understand that you bought a Freewheeler instead of an Electra-Glide, but Tri-glide? Is there something that makes the Tri-Glide so unstable that you can't play???

Back in 2011 I was looking to buy my first Harley Trike…And I wanted the FLHXXX Street Glide Trike….I didn’t need a radio but that model was discontinued so I ended up with a triglide.. Once I got used to music on the Trike I can’t live without it. I have all my music on a thumb drive 4700 songs on the continuous loop.. Remember what they say music soothes the savage beast…..👍..

Sena 20s Evo

Hi Guys,

Hub

Also new Freewheeler owner and added outstanding tunes, intercom, and phone service all controlled by a really cool handlebar mounted remote. Intercom is voice activated and everything Bluetooth’s to my phone.

.C1C17771-4E4C-47D8-A36B-88CCF242912B.jpeg6E7259B8-F19A-43C0-9A25-B5A187A9FE8A.jpeg0C87BC88-01BA-421A-B2BA-3502E325265A.jpeg99015F6E-6D74-4833-A18D-83AF8EF9295C.jpeg

Kury Road Thunder

Kuryakyn Road Thunder is a wireless Blujetooth sound bar with an Aux input (cable). Mounts between handlebars....the tube is aimed towards the rider for sound. I used one on a Softail and had acceptable sound...this was 6 or 7 years ago, so imagine more power..."arr, arr, arr", and improvements in the last few years.

Bill

Cheap DIY music Freewheeler

For less than $100 I bought two Surgeboom 2 bluetooth speakers and two handlebar mount drink holders. The two speakers can be linked for stereo. Charge the speakers, put them in the cupholders, connect your phone to the speakers, turn on the music source and ride. They last about 4 hours on a charge at max volume. Plenty good for a morning or afternoon ride. There is a youtube video of a guy doing a similar thing on his bike with a JBL bluetooth speaker. I just doubled down on the speakers. My two speakers make enough volume for anything but the interstate which I avoid anyway.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png